Big Navi to be 80CUs but with lower clocks than Navi 10 according to Chiphell leaker

Just now, JONBpc said:

NPCS jerry. You are not the brightest. Now prove , max settings, hairworks on ( you said all settings on ) at a locked 108060 like you claimed.

If you wont prove yourself, stop talking.

Oh, does the XBX have hairworks?

Or Max settings?

:lawl:He just admitted that he lost.

This is turning into a rout.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, JONBpc said:

2060 is good enough for 1080p. High settings or max on almost every game out.

I know you have personal issues with many here, why not tell us how mad you get. Better yet, just show us like you always do LMAO

Yeah... except the ones with RT amirite? :kaz: 

Getting mad cause I'm shitting on Xbox.  ROFL.. your 2060 shits on your Xbox... and it's the GPU you're going to play Sony exclusive games with on your PC.  Something your Shitbox One X will never do... Not sure why you'd think I'd be mad about that.  RTX flopped so bad MS is hyping it for its next console :mj: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Don't need to show the settings to show that my PC version is running the game better than your crappy XBX version.

OMG he just abandoned the XBX version and ran to his PC, @Remij_ screenshot this one, its a daisy!!!!:lawl::lawl:

You wont do it LOL. Pussy

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh, does the XBX have hairworks?

Or Max settings?

:lawl:He just admitted that he lost.

This is turning into a rout.

You claimed you had all settings on. More lies LMFAO. Youre done.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yeah... except the ones with RT amirite? :kaz: 

Getting mad cause I'm shitting on Xbox.  ROFL.. your 2060 shits on your Xbox... and it's the GPU you're going to play Sony exclusive games with on your PC.  Something your Shitbox One X will never do... Not sure why you'd think I'd be mad about that.  RTX flopped so bad MS is hyping it for its next console :mj: 

The only one I couldn't play good with RTX was control.  The other 4 games play great, 60fps.

I don't care what you shit on , I guess Jerry being itt has you on rabid mode.

RTX flopped because it isn't on console. As ive said many times, next gen starts when console says so, RT will be supported when console allows it. PC is a flop.

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You wont do it LOL. Pussy

He's getting mad.

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

You claimed you had all settings on. More lies LMFAO. Youre done.

He's trying to change the topic, because he knows he lost.

And its not remotely working, so he's hoping to escape.

You can run away, boy. No one is stopping you.

:jasonj:

Oh man, he lost bad.

Well since you are literally just going to repeat the same thing over and over, and refuse to prove your false claims. You lose.

If you want to be a winner, ill wait. But we know you arent a winner. Youre done.

The only one I couldn't play good with RTX was control.  The other 4 games play great, 60fps.

I don't care what you shit on , I guess Jerry being itt has you on rabid mode.

RTX flopped because it isn't on console. As ive said many times, next gen starts when console says so, RT will be supported when console allows it. PC is a flop.

Next gen started when Nvidia brought the tech to enable it... 2 years before.. and our PCs are ready for devs to take full advantage of them :tom5: 

You're ready.... for Xbox One X... to be put in the closet 

source.gif

Just now, JONBpc said:

Well since you are literally just going to repeat the same thing over and over, and refuse to prove your false claims. You lose.

If you want to be a winner, ill wait. But we know you arent a winner. Youre done.

He's actually running away.  This is hilarious.

Its great to see that he admitted to losing.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Next gen started when Nvidia brought the tech to enable it... 2 years before.. and our PCs are ready for devs to take full advantage of them :tom5: 

You're ready.... for Xbox One X... to be put in the closet 

source.gif

Nvidia didn't invent RT. LMAO , 2 years. That's 3 games a year. You are literally a WIiu sheep LOL

Just now, JONBpc said:

Nvidia didn't invent RT. LMAO , 2 years. That's 3 games a year. You are literally a WIiu sheep LOL

I never said they did... I said they brought the tech to enable it... meaning real-time....biiiiiiitch :tom5: 

Yea, and devs have been learning and coding using that hardware during that time...  I know you're excited.. and happy that you wont have to upgrade your 2060 just to play next gen games with RT. :hehe: 

Or will you? :bena: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I never said they did... I said they brought the tech to enable it... meaning real-time....biiiiiiitch :tom5: 

Yea, and devs have been learning and coding using that hardware during that time...  I know you're excited.. and happy that you wont have to upgrade your 2060 just to play next gen games with RT. :hehe: 

Or will you? :bena: 

The tech they brought flopped LOL

I will for sure have to upgrade. You probably will too . The 3080 gonna cost $3080 ROFL, and its a guaranteed FLOP LMAO

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

The tech they brought flopped LOL

I will for sure have to upgrade. You probably will too . The 3080 gonna cost $3080 ROFL, and its a guaranteed FLOP LMAO

So your 2060 IS a PoS then :shrug: 

it is!!!!! but it isn't!!! but it IS!!!!

:hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

So your 2060 IS a PoS then :shrug: 

it is!!!!! but it isn't!!! but it IS!!!!

:hest: 

For this gen, no. Next gen , absolutely. XSX BEATING THE FUCK UP 2000 dollar PCS. XGreggor vs PCowboy

500 dollar XSX BITCH SLAPPING RTF 2080s LOL 

Even you said its 2080super level. That in a closed box that devs actually care about, GOOD LORD, THHBR

lmao $2000 PCs now vs $2000 PCs a year from now....when AMD is finally competing.  We'll see about that Jon :hest: 

Big Navi alone looks to shit on Xbox Series X. 80CUs vs 52CUs :rofl: 

You don't think that far ahead, do you?  Which is why I said you were stupid for buying a Dell with a shit GPU... and then you buying a new one immediately after :hehe: 

Edited by Remij_

Oh yeah, I forgot AMD is going to make Nvidiots look fools for being price gouged :D Nvidia ready for that, making 20GB 3080s so they can charge 1500 LMAO

You think Nvidia is going to HALVE the price of their GPUS? Even if they did that the XSX is still gonna BEAT UP ON THEM in power and value :reg: