Big Navi to be 80CUs but with lower clocks than Navi 10 according to Chiphell leaker

8 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Oh yeah, I forgot AMD is going to make Nvidiots look fools for being price gouged :D Nvidia ready for that, making 20GB 3080s so they can charge 1500 LMAO

You think Nvidia is going to HALVE the price of their GPUS? Even if they did that the XSX is still gonna BEAT UP ON THEM in power and value :reg:

I think you're dreaming :hest: 

I also told you that when the XSX launches... the 2080 will be a mid range card... :hest: 

There will be cards in the $400 range on PC that are better than XSX... with far better RT tech :hest: 

And no.... being able to play the exclusive games from Sony, MS, and Nintendo through emulation, as well as the best versions of multiplats on one single box is worth the money. :reg:   You're running out buying another Xbox console... when you're going to upgrade your PC anyway :hehe: 

Edited by Remij_
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I also told you that when the XSX launches... the 2080 will be a mid range card... :hest: 

There will be cards in the $400 range on PC that are better than XSX... with far better RT tech :hest: 

2080 will not be mid range.

400 dollar video cards that beat a 500 dollar system.

Who are you rooting for? Your stupidity ?

LMAO

Just now, JONBpc said:

2080 will not be mid range.

400 dollar video cards that beat a 500 dollar system.

Who are you rooting for? Your stupidity ?

LMAO

Yes... it will LMAO.  The 3070 will shit on the 2080...  That's a mid range card.

$400 cards that beat a $500 system yes..  You upgrade the entire box... PC owners upgrade one part :hehe: 

Hell, I bought my GTX 970 for 299 muthafuckin dollars goddammit........AND they gave me Witcher 3 for free, AND they gave me Batman Arkham Knight for free...........AND  when I emailed newegg about the 3.5GB Ram controversy, they gave me MGS5 pre-order code for free back in 2015.

..........and that straight-up whoops da XBX up and down the street.

Yes... it will LMAO.  The 3070 will shit on the 2080...  That's a mid range card.

$400 cards that beat a $500 system yes..  You upgrade the entire box... PC owners upgrade one part :hehe: 

The 3070 will not SHIT on the 2080.

No they don't, not you. You need to buy a new 8core CPU as well . OWNED

9 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

The 3070 will not SHIT on the 2080.

No they don't, not you. You need to buy a new 8core CPU as well . OWNED

LOLOL yes it will.. what the FUCK are you on?

2080 specs:

2944 SMs x 1710 x 2 = 10.07TF

Rumored 3070 specs:

3072 SMs.. Even if we use the same clocks as the 2080 (hint they will be higher) then that comes to

3072 x 1710 x 2 = 10.50TF

4% faster, not counting architectural improvements... and like I said... clocks will be higher.  It will likely be 10-15% faster. 

Edit: my bad, I fucked up with the 3080 instead of the 3070 at first :shrug: 

Edited by Remij_
6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Rumors

It will net you around 10fps more

I messed up.. but it will be at least 5-10% faster at the same clocks... not including any architectural improvements they have (and RT performance will be better)... and it's in a completely different price bracket.   Clocks will also be higher I guarantee.  Probably 15+% faster after all is said and done.. depending on the workload. :shrug: 

The consoles are going to be great, but they are going to be dusted soon after launch

let's say we have 3072 x 1900Mhz x 2.. that's 11.67TF

11.67 - 10.07 = 1.6 / 10.07 x 100 = 16% faster.. not counting architectural improvements.

Edited by Remij_

Yeah , you did mess up , rtx FLOPPED 

Consoles will be dusted , sure . By 2000 dollar pcs .

I guarantee you never thought your last year 1200 dollar video card would be BTFU by a 500 dollar console LOL

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Yeah , you did mess up , rtx FLOPPED 

Consoles will be dusted , sure . By 2000 dollar pcs .

I guarantee you never thought your last year 1200 dollar video card would be BTFU by a 500 dollar console LOL

It wont be lol.  2 years later though?  lmao what do I care?  You'll have bought 2 $500 xboxes in that time... ROFL

Edited by Remij_

It wont be lol.  2 years later though?  lmao what do I care?  You'll have bought 2 $500 xboxes in that time... ROFL

2 xboxes still much cheaper than just a FLOPPED gpu LMAO