[GodFall] [Video] - Combat Footage

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

it's bright and shiney. smooth start. I wanna see PS5 KOOTUR. 

i dont care about graphics anymore. looks like its just max bloom. the biggest jump in graphics I've seen was Crysis.

5 hours ago, kaz said:

i dont care about graphics anymore. looks like its just max bloom. the biggest jump in graphics I've seen was Crysis.

these are true things. it does just look like shiny texture and bloom. courtyard sexx smexx settings and that TREE tho.

I'm still waiting for a day a vidya game looks like real life. You're not excited to see that?  It's going to happen soon. Not sure what kind of physics the game will have. But I can see one where you're in 1st person mode, grabbing things and violently putting them down,, like in AAA game Half-Life.

3 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Y'all acting like all these ng games have been shown lol

Hellblade 2's visuals were "in engine" so regardless of whether we think the XSX could do that in real-time or not... it shows for a fact that we're a far way away from diminishing returns.  That looked FAR better than anything we have in current games.