Godfall full gameplay trailer

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

Thankfully this isn't cross gen , I see its taking full advantage of ps5s power 

56 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

All they did was smear bump mapping over every texture to make it look more advanced graphically than it actually is. Combined with the clunky animation i don't think this game looks good at all.

Lol. Jonb1 is clueless. Thinks he can see 300 more resolution pixels. Calls 1.5 gen game good looking. 

We'll not even mention how little is going on in the screens. 

Edited by kokujin
12 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Lol. Jonb1 is clueless. Thinks he can see 300 more resolution pixels. Calls 1.5 gen game good looking. 

jons being sarcastic. because next gen has been delayed on xbox, his mission for the next 3 years is to convince us all every game can be done on ps4.

this gen graphics are already top notch, it's hard to compare it to this no name game. I don't think the jump in graphics will be as impressive as prior generations

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

LowIQ lmao

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

LowIQ lmao

No I actually think you're dumb and biased enough to say some shit like that seriously. Excuse not catching the sarcasm from the orb that thinks he can spot the difference between ps4 pro ff7 and Xbox 1s one year later. And that would ever make a game better. You're just a dumb brand.

Edited by kokujin
1 hour ago, kaz said:

this gen graphics are already top notch, it's hard to compare it to this no name game. I don't think the jump in graphics will be as impressive as prior generations

It will eventually. 3 years or less down. Be excited. 

10 minutes ago, kokujin said:

No I actually think you're dumb and biased enough to say some shit like that seriously. Excuse not catching the sarcasm from the orb that thinks he can spot the difference between ps4 pro ff7 and Xbox 1s one year later. And that would ever make a game better. You're just a dumb brand.

Lmao, no, dumbo ....you're an idiot 

Hey everyone! We can confirm that the circulating trailer is year-old PC footage used as part of an internal presentation. We are energized by your excitement and look forward to showing you just how far this game has come. Stay tuned for a more detailed look soon! ⚔️