Rumor: Cyberpunk 2077 delayed because current gen consoles aren't powerful enough to run it

https://www.altchar.com/game-news/cyberpunk-2077-delayed-because-of-current-gen-consoles-new-source-claims-aRRcH8e4RHYT

from a polish insider.

lmao... despite CDPR claiming that this game was developed from the ground up for current gen consoles... I knew it was complete bullshit.  The game was CLEARLY more ambitious than current gen consoles were capable of.  Which is exactly why I said that it would eventually be cancelled for them and moved to next gen..  Of course, they aren't going to miss out on 130+ million consumers and will downgrade the fuck out of the game... just like I said. 

:] 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xbox One getting BTFO in this thread     Jon wants to fight with anyone who says otherwise.. but like a good friend Xbox is holding him back  

They should clearly release the PC version now. Then a few weeks after make MS create the first ever xbox one x exclusive, destroying their entire strategy they've built for years leading into a new g

Ps4s shitty cpu is most likely the culprit     

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Ps4s shitty cpu is most likely the culprit 

Borys' sources confirmed that if "this problem with Xbox has not been solved by January 2020, the release date must be postponed."

:mjgrin:

23 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

you also said xbox series x wouldn’t be held back by xbox one. even late gen xbox one x games are held back by xbox one :hest: 

1. This a rumor 

2. They won't.  The xbox games besides hellblade and others we dont know about started development on xbox one.

Ms does a great job with their first party on xbs

Just now, JONBpc said:

1. This a rumor 

2. They won't.  The xbox games besides hellblade and others we dont know about started development on xbox one.

:tom: Damage control detected. 

6 hours ago, Remij_ said:

https://www.altchar.com/game-news/cyberpunk-2077-delayed-because-of-current-gen-consoles-new-source-claims-aRRcH8e4RHYT

from a polish insider.

lmao... despite CDPR claiming that this game was developed from the ground up for current gen consoles... I knew it was complete bullshit.  The game was CLEARLY more ambitious than current gen consoles were capable of.  Which is exactly why I said that it would eventually be cancelled for them and moved to next gen..  Of course, they aren't going to miss out on 130+ million consumers and will downgrade the fuck out of the game... just like I said. 

:] 

Can they release 2 versions? Even the next gen version with more content??

1 hour ago, Ike said:

And Horizon Zero Dawn to PC is still a rumor but doesn't stop jonB from mentioning everywhere. :drake:

Xbox holding us back from getting this game on time. :shake:

This game is coming to switch ? Lol dumb sheep

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

1. This a rumor 

so did cyberpunk. look how little that fact matters now that they can’t get it to run on xbox one :D