Rumor: Cyberpunk 2077 delayed because current gen consoles aren't powerful enough to run it

Just now, JONBpc said:

Yeah, you, IDIOT

Let's release the game and abandon the platform who we have been on their stage last couple E3's and completely ruin our relationship with MS going into a new generation. THATS SMART. Genius here. Submit your resume to CDPR straight away mate, I'm sure they are dying to have your insight.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xbox One getting BTFO in this thread     Jon wants to fight with anyone who says otherwise.. but like a good friend Xbox is holding him back  

They should clearly release the PC version now. Then a few weeks after make MS create the first ever xbox one x exclusive, destroying their entire strategy they've built for years leading into a new g

Ps4s shitty cpu is most likely the culprit     

Like, everybody here knows that the PS4 version of Cyberpunk2077 is going to outsell the Xbox One version, by a MINIMUM of 2:1.

That's just a given.

But............nobody here expects CDPR to fuck over  Xbox consumers by just delaying their version of the game.

Its not so much that they would hurt their relationship with Microsoft, but CDPR is hurting their relationship with consumers, which will bite them down the line. You just don't do that.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Like, everybody here knows that the PS4 version of Cyberpunk2077 is going to outsell the Xbox One version, by a MINIMUM of 2:1.

That's just a given.

But............nobody here expects CDPR to fuck over  Xbox consumers by just delaying their version of the game.

Its not so much that they would hurt their relationship with Microsoft, but CDPR is hurting their relationship with consumers, which will bite them down the line. You just don't do that.

Their marketing deal is with MS too....

jonb suggesting they abandon the platform they signed their marketing deal with :mj:

13 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Let's release the game and abandon the platform who we have been on their stage last couple E3's and completely ruin our relationship with MS going into a new generation. THATS SMART. Genius here. Submit your resume to CDPR straight away mate, I'm sure they are dying to have your insight.

So holding the other versions because of 1 that will sell the least is the best strategy ? 

Damn , MS has a lot more influence than you guys normally make it out to be .

Or maybe this rumor isn't true . Hmmm.

8 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Their marketing deal is with MS too....

jonb suggesting they abandon the platform they signed their marketing deal with :mj:

You continue to blow my mind with your stupidity LOL

Just now, JONBpc said:

You continue to blow my mind with your stupidity LOL

You sure fucking do :mj: You're still suggesting it even after it getting explained to you. You live in a very simple world, I don't want to burst your bubble. Yeah, abandoning deals between giant corporations involving who knows how much legal documents and ruining your relationship with on of the largest players in the game heading into a next gen they might win is obviously the smart decision. Tell us jonb, how many games in history had a planned simultaneous release on a Sony and MS system and then ending up abandoning one system for launch? Tell me. It's never, cause it's quite possibly the stupidest thing you've ever said and you say stupid things with every post so it truly is an achievement. 

You are basing this all off of a rumor that the game being delayed for 5 months was because of xbox 1 .

I'm just pointing out that stupidity , along with the massive amounts of stupidity from your other views .

You are honestly retarded.  Every problem in your life is because of xbox . Lmfao you fucking dumbo 

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You are basing this all off of a rumor that the game being delayed for 5 months was because of xbox 1 .

I'm just pointing out that stupidity , along with the massive amounts of stupidity from your other views .

You are honestly retarded.  Every problem in your life is because of xbox . Lmfao you fucking dumbo 

No I'm basing this off you saying to abandon the xbox release and just release it on the other platforms :biggrin:

Don't care about the rumour, all i said regarding the rumour was some xbox trolling. The rest of my posts in this thread is laughing at your stupidity.

16 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

So holding the other versions because of 1 that will sell the least is the best strategy ? 

Damn , MS has a lot more influence than you guys normally make it out to be .

Or maybe this rumor isn't true . Hmmm.

No its called a marketing deal.

So you're getting so desperate that you're now trying to take comfort in "MS has a lot more influence that you guys make it out to be"?

:drake:I like how you typed that thinking it was going to hurt us on any tangible level. lol

No, the rumor about this being about the Xbox version is most likely true.

If the PS4 version were unplayable, in such bad shape that they don't even trust that they could release a patch 90 days from now when the original release date was scheduled for.......they would've announced a delay much earlier than waiting until the very last minute for submissions testing.

The PS4 version is going to be one of the two main moneymaker versions (the other being the PC version).

The PS4 version must have been in good enough shape for them to even make that E3 announcement with Keanu Reeves showing the release date. Notice how that release date trailer was separate from the actual trailer. It felt like a last minute decision, but they must have felt confident enough at that time.

Yes , If the xbox version is the reason for a 5 month delay ( think about how dumb that really sounds) release the X version , ps4s and pc .

Pretending the xbox s is holding things back to drive your shitty fanboy obsession LMAO 

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Yes , If the xbox version is the reason for a 5 month delay ( think about how dumb that really sounds) release the X version , ps4s and pc .

Pretending the xbox s is holding things back to drive your shitty fanboy obsession LMAO 

'Release the X Version'

:sabu::sabu:

He actually gets dumber.

He now wants CDPR to make MS abandon their entire strategy and release the first ever Xbox One X exclusive (when MS said they never would) when MS themselves aren't even releasing XSX exclusives :mj:

The more you let jon talk the deeper into the dumb hole he goes. 

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

:cosby2: 

You're fucking DUMB. :| 

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

'Release the X Version'

:sabu::sabu:

He actually gets dumber.

He now wants CDPR to make MS abandon their entire strategy and release the first ever Xbox One X exclusive (when MS said they never would) when MS themselves aren't even releasing XSX exclusives :mj:

The more you let jon talk the deeper into the dumb hole he goes. 

You're still sticking with a 5 month delay because of Xb1 LMAO 

I'll remeber this thread , dumbo 

Niespielak speaks about the situation on a popular Polish podcast, which has since been translated into English. He basically says that CD Projekt Red was running into real trouble when it came to getting Cyberpunk 2077 to perform on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One -- the latter especially. It's unclear whether Niespielak is referring to just the base systems or the Pro and X as well.

Both are giving them trouble...  It's not just memory... it's the CPU..  PS4 isn't escaping that fate either :shrug: 

Just now, JONBpc said:

You're still sticking with a 5 month delay because of Xb1 LMAO 

I'll remeber this thread , dumbo 

:biggrin: I'm sticking with laughing at the stupid shit you say. Couldn't give a rats ass about the delay or why. But you did say exactly everything i'm laughing at you for. 

Just now, JONBpc said:

Go argue with jerry for 19 pages , you fucking clown LMAO

I would rather that than hear you try to make up reasons about how what you're saying is actually smart and the rest of us are dumb :drake: 

You don't even realize how stupid you sound right now with the "release it on everything but the XO"

God you're sooo fucking DUMB :kaz: 

Just now, madmaltese said:

:biggrin: I'm sticking with laughing at the stupid shit you say. Couldn't give a rats ass about the delay or why. But you did say exactly everything i'm laughing at you for. 

Now you dont care huh ? Preemptive damage control already starting LOL 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I would rather that than hear you try to make up reasons about how what you're saying is actually smart and the rest of us are dumb :drake: 

You don't even realize how stupid you sound right now with the "release it on everything but the XO"

God you're sooo fucking DUMB :kaz: 

Then go do that.  Pull your hair out in anger like you typically do ...oh , then call others dumb as you get mentally owned LMAO