Rumor: Cyberpunk 2077 delayed because current gen consoles aren't powerful enough to run it

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Both are giving them trouble...  It's not just memory... it's the CPU..  PS4 isn't escaping that fate either :shrug: 

The PS4 version just probably has a jittery framerate.

We've seen plenty of end-of-gen console games in that condition before.

Xbox One version probably has the same thing going on as Jedi Fallen Order was doing really badly when it first launched. And in an open-world game, its probably prevalent.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xbox One getting BTFO in this thread     Jon wants to fight with anyone who says otherwise.. but like a good friend Xbox is holding him back  

They should clearly release the PC version now. Then a few weeks after make MS create the first ever xbox one x exclusive, destroying their entire strategy they've built for years leading into a new g

Ps4s shitty cpu is most likely the culprit     

Just now, JONBpc said:

Then go do that.  Pull your hair out in anger like you typically do ...oh , then call others dumb as you get mentally owned LMAO

You know jonb is in a bad place when he's actually complimenting me to try and get under somebody else's skin.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You know jonb is in a bad place when he's actually complimenting me to try and get under somebody else's skin.

giphy.gif

You should know best how easy it is to get under his skin 

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Both are giving them trouble...  It's not just memory... it's the CPU..  PS4 isn't escaping that fate either :shrug: 

They should clearly release the PC version now. Then a few weeks after make MS create the first ever xbox one x exclusive, destroying their entire strategy they've built for years leading into a new gen. Then a month after that release the first ever PS4 Pro exclusive version. Then maybe late this year release the PS4 version and finally early 2021 release xbox one version. Having 5 marketing campaigns and destroy all your relationships. Makes clearly the most sense.

:grimaceleft:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah, the game coming out is really gonna take away ALL THE DUMB ASS SHIT YOU SUGGESTED :sabu:

Hey , I mean you guys confirmed the xbox version will be a broken , freezing mess . There will be next gen versions . Cdpr are liars and the ps4 base version will be great .

This gonna turn out great for you guys lol

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Hey , I mean you guys confirmed the xbox version will be a broken , freezing mess . There will be next gen versions . Cdpr are liars and the ps4 base version will be great .

:mj: already pretending like he said nothing. 

Just now, jehurey said:

yeah, I successfully do it to you all the time.

Pretty sure that's the opposite buddy . I can make you replay to everything I say . That's the amount of power I have over you.

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I'll take that bet :hest: 

It's gonna suck HARD.. the PS4 version will be slightly better :mjgrin: 

Edited by Remij_
2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Pretty sure that's the opposite buddy . I can make you replay to everything I say . That's the amount of power I have over you.

Make me replay? What does that mean?

You aren't man enough to directly respond to me, most of the time.

Have about as much courage as a trailer park housewife does when speaking to his husband.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Make me replay? What does that mean?

You aren't man enough to directly respond to me, most of the time.

Have about as much courage as a trailer park housewife does when speaking to his husband.

Lmao you are the literal housewife. 

Just now, JONBpc said:

Lmao you are the literal housewife. 

Oh...........that's the replay you were talking about.

You couldn't think of anything...........so...........you............just...........replay what the other guy did.

:mjgrin: Good for you!