Rumor: Cyberpunk 2077 delayed because current gen consoles aren't powerful enough to run it

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xbox One getting BTFO in this thread     Jon wants to fight with anyone who says otherwise.. but like a good friend Xbox is holding him back  

They should clearly release the PC version now. Then a few weeks after make MS create the first ever xbox one x exclusive, destroying their entire strategy they've built for years leading into a new g

Ps4s shitty cpu is most likely the culprit     

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I think he's narrating himself.

Called himself a beaten housewife in the post in which he avoided direct-responding to me.

:don:Good.

Again, you refuse to direct quote me lol. Womanhurey tucking again LOL

Just now, JONBpc said:

Again, you refuse to direct quote me lol. Womanhurey tucking again LOL

He's even lying to himself like those abused housewives you see on Cops.

maxresdefault.jpg

[Cop]: "You know that this is just going to keep on happening again, unless you file a police report."

[jonb]: [light sobbing]

[Cop]: "........you need.............you need to think about what's best for your kids. They can't be around this."

[jonb]: [continues sobbing]

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lol refusing to direct quote 

If I'm not direct quoting you.........then you can take a screenshot of your notifications tab, and you won't see me having quoted you for a while right?

Go ahead and take a screenshot that proves that.

See, I can prove that right now:

Z4L4OdJ.png

Says here, you've only responded to me twice in the past 22 minutes. But that's not true.........there's more than two posts of you responding to me.

Edited by jehurey

I think.........in his mind.............he thinks he's doing some clever gaslighting.

........but he apparently doesn't know what can be gas-lit......and what can't, because he only has a retard's understanding of the term.

......and its funny seeing him attempt it. Its a clear sign that he's got nothing in the tank.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I think.........in his mind.............he thinks he's doing some clever gaslighting.

........but he apparently doesn't know what can be gas-lit......and what can't, because he only has a retard's understanding of the term.

......and its funny seeing him attempt it. Its a clear sign that he's got nothing in the tank.

Refusing to direct quote :mj: