New Ninja Theory game announced

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Its very relevant . HB2 can be amazing without 1000 people . These devs are doing what they want to do. If they want to make multiple games that is not a bad thing.

HB2 would be better than it will be if the entire team was working HB2 alone. That isn't debatable. 

But GP model needs constant trash to fill it's store. :mjgrin:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's $1 too much for Microsoft first party games. 

Loves Sunset, hates Spiderman. Loves Hellblade. Doesn't play UC, GoW (properly). Not interesting in Ghosts of Tsh Loves TWD and Life is Strange. Doesn't play Detroit or Until Dawn Loves

nobody gives a shit you fag, this is a gaming forum   

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Wasn't the last game you played Control..........a 3rd person cinematic action game 

Wasn't the last major MS first party title Gears 5.........a 3rd person cinematic action game.

Isn't the only shown new next gen game for XSX Hellblade 2........a 3rd person cinematic action game?

:drake:

I don't how many times I have to repeat this...but you guys are clearly of lower intelligence. Im not saying I don't like 3rd person action games (control was pretty weak), im saying I don't want EVERY game to be a 3rd person action game.

That's not to understand, but for dumb sony fans...I guess it is.

MS variety CRUSHES Sony, and that's a fact.

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

You mean, samey samey type games over and over?

Ill take the big budget SP game, and multiple other unique games over Cinematic 3rd person action game #9 for the year

you do know that all the game's showed so far are 3rd person games...........that don't appear to have action, right?

You're the one who created the complaint of "movie games" years ago...........and you're telling us that you love them because they are "Unique" Games

This is how bad its gotten for you.:jasonj:

Just now, madmaltese said:

HB2 would be better than it will be if the entire team was working HB2 alone. That isn't debatable. 

But GP model needs constant trash to fill it's store. :mjgrin:

Maybe, maybe if ND hired 200 more people that wouldn't have had to delay the game.

There are games made by 10 people that are AAA scoring games. Size of team doesn't mean anything.

Just now, JONBpc said:

I don't how many times I have to repeat this...but you guys are clearly of lower intelligence. Im not saying I don't like 3rd person action games (control was pretty weak), im saying I don't want EVERY game to be a 3rd person action game.

That's not to understand, but for dumb sony fans...I guess it is.

MS variety CRUSHES Sony, and that's a fact.

and I'm saying all MS has shown is 3rd person cinematic action games  :mj:

Last 3 first party Sony games have been Concrete Genie, Medieval and Death Stranding (most unique game ever) and the next is Dreams

BUT BUT NO VARIETTTYYY :drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

you do know that all the game's showed so far are 3rd person games...........that don't appear to have action, right?

You're the one who created the complaint of "movie games" years ago...........and you're telling us that you love them because they are "Unique" Games

This is how bad its gotten for you.:jasonj:

How is the game in OP a 3rd person action game? 

I like some movie games, like Telltale TWD.

Some non games are good.

Maybe, maybe if ND hired 200 more people that wouldn't have had to delay the game.

There are games made by 10 people that are AAA scoring games. Size of team doesn't mean anything.

Focus of teams does. Name me a single other developer with 3 announced, unreleased games. 

and I'm saying all MS has shown is 3rd person cinematic action games  :mj:

Last 3 first party Sony games have been Concrete Genie, Medieval and Death Stranding (most unique game ever) and the next is Dreams

BUT BUT NO VARIETTTYYY :drake:

You are really dumb. 

And lmfao you said most unique game ever :mj: listing 5.0 old ports and trash WTF is wrong with you :D

Just now, JONBpc said:

How is the game in OP a 3rd person action game? 

I like some movie games, like Telltale TWD.

Some non games are good.

so far are 3rd person games...........that don't appear to have action, right? 

You got cataracts or something?

Focus of teams does. Name me a single other developer with 3 announced, unreleased games. 

Well as I said, im sure Bleeding Edge is done or wrapping up. So its really only 2 games.

Now you are gonna tell me , everyone on the team needs to be there to be focused.

Lol I get it, cows can only focus on one thing at a time ROFL

All MS variety is 5.0 trash. State of Decay, Sea of Thieves :tom:

That you play, LMFAO

Shenmue won E3!! Oh, 5.0 flop LMAO

Variety? HOw about Medievel? Oh, 5.0 flop LMAO

Days gone was go......oh, 5.0 FLOP

STFU

Just now, JONBpc said:

That you play, LMFAO

Shenmue won E3!! Oh, 5.0 flop LMAO

Variety? HOw about Medievel? Oh, 5.0 flop LMAO

Days gone was go......oh, 5.0 FLOP

STFU

Is this where you call me an IRL fanboy then support your case by saying I play 5.0 MS trash?

Yeah I play 5.0 MS trash and you dont play GOTYs from Sony.

Who's the IRL fangirl again?

:mj:

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Is this where you call me an IRL fanboy then support your case by saying I play 5.0 MS trash?

Yeah I play 5.0 MS trash and you dont play GOTYs from Sony.

Who's the IRL fangirl again?

:mj:

I played GOW, I played TLOU, ive played numerous Sony games. Ill play TLOU2 on PC when it comes out.

Here where you say I have to like every sony game or im a fanboy. You fucking stupid clown :D

I played GOW, I played TLOU, ive played numerous Sony games. Ill play TLOU2 on PC when it comes out.

Here where you say I have to like every sony game or im a fanboy. You fucking stupid clown :D

This guy is now trying to boast about how he FORCED HIMSELF to play a streaming 720p version of God of War.

Can you imagine seeing somebody being that pathetic of a fanboy that they FORCED themselves to do that for an action game?

Poor guy is such a fanboy and hate the PS4 so much, but he knows its got better games that he would've forced himself to play the Commodore64 version of God of War out of pure spite.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Who said like? I played a lot of MS games that I didn't like......but I played to to find out I didn't like them. That's how it works not 'zomg Jeff said 2/5' :mj:

Who said like? I played a lot of MS games that I didn't like......but I played to to find out I didn't like them. That's how it works not 'zomg Jeff said 2/5' :mj:

I know for a FACT I wont like DS. I know that bothers you. I mean, the zip lines gave you an orgasm so I must love it too, right??

You are so dumb man. Of the Sony games announced, I only want to play TLOU. I don't want Shenmue, I don't want dreams, Days Gone, DS.....I don't want that shit.

You don't have to play a game to know you wont like it.

I know for a FACT I wont like DS. I know that bothers you. I mean, the zip lines gave you an orgasm so I must love it too, right??

You are so dumb man. Of the Sony games announced, I only want to play TLOU. I don't want Shenmue, I don't want dreams, Days Gone, DS.....I don't want that shit.

You don't have to play a game to know you wont like it.

Loves Sunset, hates Spiderman.

Loves Hellblade. Doesn't play UC, GoW (properly). Not interesting in Ghosts of Tsh

Loves TWD and Life is Strange. Doesn't play Detroit or Until Dawn

Loves 'variety' yet doesn't play a single Sony 'variety' game like Concrete Genie, Medievil, Gravity Rush, no interest in Dreams, ratchet and clank, Wipeout, etc

I wonder what the link is.... :trump:

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Loves Sunset, hates Spiderman.

Loves Hellblade. Doesn't play UC, GoW (properly). Not interesting in Ghosts of Tsh

Loves TWD and Life is Strange. Doesn't play Detroit or Until Dawn

Loves 'variety' yet doesn't play a single Sony 'variety' game like Concrete Genie, Medievil, Gravity Rush, no interest in Dreams, ratchet and clank, Wipeout, etc

I wonder what the link is.... :trump:

It became obvious when the poor bastard forced himself to play a 5.0 rated game.

State of Decay 2.

And he kept on repeating.................like a guy in the closet during the Reagan era............that "he love the State of Decay gameplay no matter what".

Guy would repeat it at every turn.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

It became obvious when the poor bastard forced himself to play a 5.0 rated game.

State of Decay 2.

And he kept on reporting.................like a guy in the closet during the Reagan era............that "he love the State of Decay gameplay no matter what".

Guy would repeat it at every turn.

GOTY