New Ninja Theory game announced

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Loves Sunset, hates Spiderman.

Loves Hellblade. Doesn't play UC, GoW (properly). Not interesting in Ghosts of Tsh

Loves TWD and Life is Strange. Doesn't play Detroit or Until Dawn

Loves 'variety' yet doesn't play a single Sony 'variety' game like Concrete Genie, Medievil, Gravity Rush, no interest in Dreams, ratchet and clank, Wipeout, etc

I wonder what the link is.... :trump:

I don't Spiderman in general . Im not sure why you think I would like that game just because I like Sunset, which isn't even the same gameplay.

I wont say I loved HB, I did quite enjoy it tho. Im not sure why I would have to like UC or Ghosts, because I liked HB. This especially makes no sense.

I will play Detroit eventually. Was actually gonna buy that on PC, soon.

And yes, I no interest in making my own games. I could play CG on PC. No interest in GENS old port of a bad Medievel game. The last RAthet game I played , was merely MEH to me and I don't like Futeristic racers.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's $1 too much for Microsoft first party games. 

Loves Sunset, hates Spiderman. Loves Hellblade. Doesn't play UC, GoW (properly). Not interesting in Ghosts of Tsh Loves TWD and Life is Strange. Doesn't play Detroit or Until Dawn Loves

nobody gives a shit you fag, this is a gaming forum   

11 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Loves Sunset, hates Spiderman.

Loves Hellblade. Doesn't play UC, GoW (properly). Not interesting in Ghosts of Tsh

Loves TWD and Life is Strange. Doesn't play Detroit or Until Dawn

Loves 'variety' yet doesn't play a single Sony 'variety' game like Concrete Genie, Medievil, Gravity Rush, no interest in Dreams, ratchet and clank, Wipeout, etc

I wonder what the link is.... :trump:

also loved the tomb raider reboot series and thinks plague tale is one of the best games of the gen.

the same games over and over :cmpunk2:

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

It's extra funny because he doesn't see how much of a walking hypocrite he is

Its funny how stupid you guys are. You literally cant understand what I say, because you are such big sony fanboys.

NOTHING MAKES SENSE BECUASE YOU DOENT WANT TO PLAY EVERY SONY GAME 

fucking bozos lol

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Its funny how stupid you guys are. You literally cant understand what I say, because you are such big sony fanboys.

NOTHING MAKES SENSE BECUASE YOU DOENT WANT TO PLAY EVERY SONY GAME 

fucking bozos lol

You basically like the cheap chinese knock off of every good version of that game :drake:

TR to UC

HB to GoW

TWD/LiS to Detroit/Until Dawn

Just now, madmaltese said:

You basically like the cheap chinese knock off of every good version of that game :drake:

TR to UC

HB to GoW

TWD/LiS to Detroit/Until Dawn

TR , is really not like UC tho. I really enjoyed UC2.

HB is honestly, NOTHING like GOW, like not even comparable . Where are you coming up with these things?

As for Detroit, I JUST SAID im gonna get that on PC. Are you blind, AND dumb? Until Dawn was on PSNOW. Didn't like it.

17 hours ago, lil spico XseX said:

Don't worry the company you work for/with certainly pays MS millions upon millions of dollars for yearly licensing.  :juggle:

nobody gives a shit you fag, this is a gaming forum :kaz:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, zak said:

nobody gives a shit you fag, this is a gaming forum :kaz:  

My point is that MS is rolling in the cash no matter what.  Remember this zak, It doesn't matter if Lynux of all people, Lynux as in linux.. :npc:The guy calls himself  linux so there's no question he hates MS.. It's a given :D  What's funny is that he's probably using an MS OS to post on this website. :trump:

What sad fucks don't realize is that MS has such an enormous warchest that they will NEVER abandon gaming unlike what you and lynutz are begging for every day on this very gaming forum.  :mjpls:

That was my point of my previous post.. Hope that clears things up :jordan3: I didn't think I had to explain myself since it's just basic common knowledge.

Edited by lil spico XseX

I don't have to beg, microsoft looks ready to give up entirely if this gen flops again. just wait for scorpio :kaz: wait for e3 :kaz: keep on waiting... :kaz: