PUBG is still fuckin awesome

On 2020-01-22 at 4:28 PM, -GD- said:

i remember the iphone version looking better than this vid. did it get a downgrade? 

OG map was updated just tried it. Looks much better. Got a win on this one

Looks like they added some type of aircraft too but it was destroyed couldn't fly it. 

Edited by Vini

it's a shame they dropped Paragon entirely it was a third person moba, granted it was kinda bland but this game could've been great with a motivated team. 

cant believe how that kid won money with that rng garbo. fortnite is really a bad game. bad genre. 

42 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I can't believe how Epic outplayed PUBG with what was an afterthought mode at first.

It appealed more to kids.

But yea, crazy how that game was DEAD as a SP game, and then they managed to turn it into the biggest MP game of a generation lol

I was skeptical and my brother got me into it.

That was the first time I got into battle royale. At work, I started playing it on IOS after I saw the security guard playing it. I was surprised how good it was on mobile. I later got it on PC and got hooked for a minute.

I really like the Battle Royale concept. Every play-through is interesting.

8 hours ago, kaz said:

it's a shame they dropped Paragon entirely it was a third person moba, granted it was kinda bland but this game could've been great with a motivated team. 

cant believe how that kid won money with that rng garbo. fortnite is really a bad game. bad genre. 

Why the hate for the genre? 

explain to me fortnite and PUBG.  ARe they brothers? Is one game a bastardized version or mode of something else? Just why in the hell did either take off? And am I right in assuming (user base , $$$ and pop wise) FORTNITE is a lot bigger?    Are they made by the same company?

Maybe I should dl pubg for mobile. but I have a shitty LG stylo 4 so...?  

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

explain to me fortnite and PUBG.  ARe they brothers? Is one game a bastardized version or mode of something else? Just why in the hell did either take off? And am I right in assuming (user base , $$$ and pop wise) FORTNITE is a lot bigger?    Are they made by the same company?

Maybe I should dl pubg for mobile. but I have a shitty LG stylo 4 so...?  

It's pretty simple. 

Fortnite is for kids and PUBG is for adults

5 hours ago, kokujin said:

so is your shitty ass response. must be the kid version.

Someone with a brain please tell me. I'm actually curious. 

Ok I'll get serious

Fortnite is for cartoon game loving weeboo Japanese faggots and teens that have so much ADD they have to build pointless structures in between shooting enemies. 

PUBG is for military shooter fans. There's no cute cartoon effects and over the top shit. Real guns, real attachments, no auto aim. 

Otherwise it's the same game. Dropped in an open world, the play zone slowly shrinks 

Edited by Vini

who made this genre? which game came out first, by how many months? Is there just less 'building' in PUBG or what? 

Are they developed by two completely diff devs. Why did these 2 games of all just take off?  I know fortninte is child- cocaine.  I don't know how big the userbase of PUBG is.

I'll youtube anymore info you don't feel like conversing about.  

7 minutes ago, kokujin said:

who made this genre? which game came out first, by how many months? Is there just less 'building' in PUBG or what? 

Are they developed by two completely diff devs. Why did these 2 games of all just take off?  I know fortninte is child- cocaine.  I don't know how big the userbase of PUBG is.

I'll youtube anymore info you don't feel like conversing about.  

Started with a mod timeline is H1Z1-PUBG-Fortnite. 

There is zero building anything in PUBG, you loot and you shoot. That's it. There is also no auto aim on consoles on PUBG. 

You get one life. It's really frustrating if you die and really rewarding if you win. Every playthrough is completely different and you need a combo of luck, skill and teamwork to win. Especially towards the end where all remaining players are forced into an increasingly smaller random area of the map. 

Edited by Vini

battle royal is a garbage genre cause nothing ever happens, you have no real objective other than being "last man standing" and it takes no skill.  i hope it will die soon enough (it won't, cause noobs like vino exist).

5 hours ago, kaz said:

battle royal is a garbage genre cause nothing ever happens, you have no real objective other than being "last man standing" and it takes no skill.  i hope it will die soon enough (it won't, cause noobs like vino exist).

This guy just said shooting people in a shooter game takes no real skill

• Sad 1