• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like someone de-de-de-derailed the thread 

Quad post?

LMFAO you're obviously jealous I look part Asian as you've spent half of your life being a wannabe. 

1 hour ago, Voidler said:

Konami don’t care about games anymore, they are all in on gambling

"

in a recent article with GamesIndustry.biz, Konami does state that not only has it seen profit growth for the fifth consecutive year (thanks in part to mobile), it sees the console market as a key importance, and is currently working on unannounced projects based on “globally known” IP. Konami European president Masami Saso states that while the company has nothing to announce on the likes of a new Metal Gear or Silent Hill yet, the recent trademark filing does present a faint hope that we could see a return to the series.

“Even with new platforms coming out, we believe high-end console games are the most important,” Saso said. “We challenge for innovative ideas and technology within our console games and apply them to other devices, so we will continue to put effort into our console games.”"

2019 article 

:yeshrug:

Edited by Guest

This may have been possible a couple of years ago when Kojima had just left, and Konami looked like they had nothing going on in the gaming space.

But, it seems like they're starting up and churning out video games with some regularity.

The price for those IPs would've been at their lowest two years ago.

27 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Dont try to derail another thread starting a fight you'll lose (then cry for days about) if I decide to dunk on you like always. 

You didn't win the last fight. No one else including I gave a fuck. You can't hurt me. And you've written nothing worthwhile since back. You're obvy here to cause trouble. Slither away already. Your poems aren't bullets faggo. You still look like some blasian reject at that. Probably don't know your chinese father 父親 which is why my character upsets you so much: it all makes sense now.