Rumour - Sony wants to buy Silent Hill, MGS and Castelvania

9 hours ago, kokujin said:

You didn't win the last fight. No one else including I gave a fuck. You can't hurt me. And you've written nothing worthwhile since back. You're obvy here to cause trouble. Slither away already. Your poems aren't bullets faggo. You still look like some blasian reject at that. Probably don't know your chinese father 父親 which is why my character upsets you so much: it all makes sense now. 

LMFAO you're obviously jealous I look part Asian as you've spent half of your life being a wannabe. 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like someone de-de-de-derailed the thread 

Quad post?

LMFAO you're obviously jealous I look part Asian as you've spent half of your life being a wannabe. 

I speak the language very well. I don't give a fuck abt looking like your mascara eye liner Vietnamese woman looking ass.  LMAO is right.  Gj breathing and posting that just once. 99% of your posts since back have been me. How's my cock taste m go back to washing dishes at the fong lao restaurant, Roger. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, kokujin said:

I speak the language very well. I don't give a fuck abt looking like your mascara eye liner Vietnamese woman looking ass.  LMAO is right.  Gj breathing and posting that just once. 99% of your posts since back have been me. How's my cock taste m go back to washing dishes at the fong lao restaurant, Roger. 

lmfao You're obsessed dude.

44 minutes ago, -GD- said:

photo thread part 2

I initially viewed page three of this thread with the expectation that someone might have posted more news on Sony actually buying MGS, Silent Hill and Castlevania.

In reality it was Just these two talking shit to each other. 

:9:

1 hour ago, Cell said:

I initially viewed page three of this thread with the expectation that someone might have posted more news on Sony actually buying MGS, Silent Hill and Castlevania.

In reality it was Just these two talking shit to each other. 

:9:

I'll save you the trouble, they're not. 

On 2020-01-28 at 11:01 PM, Liquid said:

I'll save you the trouble, they're not. 

Bruh if theres' a faint hope that Sony will take MGS off Konami and save us from Metal Gear Survive 2 or some other bargain bin garbage I'm on board. Let me dream. 

:ben:

Edited by Cell