Street Fighter V champion Edition is coming to Switch (leak).

5 hours ago, kokujin said:

this series has turned into trash lol. I dunno.. SF... the game where each char only uses 3-5 moves. I get there's cross ups and some complexity but seriously I can only watch people crouch and mid kick so many times... 

I finally discovered who that character in your sig is lmao What a creepy guy, but so fun to play with. I wish I had the patience to learn the game, as its insanely brutal.

3 hours ago, HolyAx said:

I finally discovered who that character in your sig is lmao What a creepy guy, but so fun to play with. I wish I had the patience to learn the game, as its insanely brutal.

WHAAAA PSLELEPELEPEL WHUU HEUUIIIIIR.

/zappa.

:D  ya GG is dope as fawk. I like Eddie too. Zappa's me fave. I dunno if I'm good or suck @ the game but I learned a few of his combos. Me fave is the ones where he dashes towards you with his sword out, maneuvers it back for extra hits and a couple orbs come out.  Slow Jenben is actually amateur pro at the game apparently. 

SF died in the true 2d era.  :-* 

16 hours ago, kokujin said:

this series has turned into trash lol. I dunno.. SF... the game where each char only uses 3-5 moves. I get there's cross ups and some complexity but seriously I can only watch people crouch and mid kick so many times... 

it's always been mild trash. tekken is the king of beat em ups. :rickjames:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, kaz said:

it's always been mild trash. tekken is the king of beat em ups. :rickjames:

I was a SF alpha and vs X-Men kid, because of accebillity and popularity, but you right. Tekken is just a better game.  Tekken you can even learn a character by never looking up their move list, and learning your own custom combos.  VF fighter is similar too, but has a street fighter level amount of moves (more combos).

I do have you on ignore . Occasionally I read your posts. Most I dont . Honestly you ruined almost every thread dyno posted with your sick obsession and I didnt want to have to read that weird trash  I cant believe you've made hundreds of posts towards me with no response . On ignore or not , its pathetic. 

Blocking you doesnt hide threads either , idiot .

Also you got fucking owned itt LOL

TSHBFR

• Haha 2
On 2020-01-26 at 3:42 AM, Remij_ said:

lol no nevermind, it's definitely a mistake lol

I bet this was the best way Kobe could do one last slam-dunk from heaven by sending that energy to Yoshinori, get shattered goobersan :lawl:

• Haha 2
27 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I bet this was the best way Kobe could do one last slam-dunk from heaven by sending that energy to Yoshinori, get shattered goobersan :lawl:

but that was before he died :jokercat:

8 hours ago, JONBpc said:

I do have you on ignore . Occasionally I read your posts. Most I dont . Honestly you ruined almost every thread dyno posted with your sick obsession and I didnt want to have to read that weird trash  I cant believe you've made hundreds of posts towards me with no response . On ignore or not , its pathetic. 

Blocking you doesnt hide threads either , idiot .

Also you got fucking owned itt LOL

TSHBFR

Bbbut I swearz I have you on ignore :awww:

You got caught slipping.... go back to pretending punk :tom5: