Kobe Bryant Dead at 41 (Helicopter Crash)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope

ban me bitch  

Who said that? Ben & Jerry?

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

That ice cream looks good af tho 

jimbo stuffing his face looked appetite losing 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I get the waffle cone version of that and it's amazing. 

breyers_blasts_waffle_cone_frozen.jpg

yuck.

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Breyers is trash. 95% mediocre ice cream and 5% of the shit you actually bought it for.

The best Breyers ice cream is their Natural Vanilla.  The ones everyone seem to like here are the garbage versions Breyers make that is more topping than ice-cream. 

If I wasn't recovering from the flu right now, I'd finishing the one I have in the freezer. 

a18662fe-6001-4818-b1d9-4a91aa476cc8_1.8

2 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Yes.  The LORD, our God

Yes

The LORD has everyone's day on this Earth numbered. 

then i'm thankful to be humbly suffering on this earth, praying for my bullshit and getting it.  This is like the saddest biggest death / news I know, and I don't care for celebrity deaths.  Why couldn't another racist die?

Edited by kokujin
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Kobe Bryant was the whole reason I started following politics.  

in a way.  

It all started back in college and the report broke about that incident involving Kobe and some hotel stewardess in Colorado. 

Not many things involving Blacks were talked much on cable news, so seeing someone closer to my generation get so much coverage, got my attention.

I remember going to bat pretty heavy in defense of Kobe back in those times on old usenet groups.   It's a good thing Google erased all that stuff. 

Yo, I was talking about the Colorado incident......and that was one of the first time we've come across guys on the internet with "bitch is lying" narrative. But back then, it wasn't nowhere near as vitriolic and it never like an agenda-driven hate and we can clearly sense today with other incidents where guys are the internet is defending the guy in a #MeToo incident or esepcially with brett Kavanaugh.

But what shocked me was............that was 2003? For real?

I could've sworn that was like 2008 or something.

3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

a rape incident is hardly politics. 

LOL no.

It quickly becomes a "bitch is lying" thing and the people who are spouting that are doing it because they don't "women and the SJWs to win this one"

Its definitely politics.

Was a foggy night and only had my iPhone, just stopped to take this pic.

oIxxm6p.jpg

I don't usually get teary eyed over a celeb's death but this one hit me hard. I remember watching the Lakers win the Celtics, it was probably one of the best memories of being back in L.A. This genuinely does hurt...

I feel bad for his family, but also the fans. Games and sports can make us forget about the daily struggles but when stuff like this happens it really makes us think about everything else there is in life. For me, when Jose Fernandez died on that boat accident here that killed my enthusiasm in being a baseball/Marlins fan much more than who knows how many losing seasons. And Kobe had a much greater impact on people while alive, so I can just imagine how horrible the fans must feel.

• Sad 1

i had to talk about it this morning. I don't care, this some basketball player to me and some nazi fags of mine are fake crying over it. :meh2: RIP tho all of them.

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

Yo, I was talking about the Colorado incident......and that was one of the first time we've come across guys on the internet with "bitch is lying" narrative. But back then, it wasn't nowhere near as vitriolic and it never like an agenda-driven hate and we can clearly sense today with other incidents where guys are the internet is defending the guy in a #MeToo incident or esepcially with brett Kavanaugh.

But what shocked me was............that was 2003? For real?

I could've sworn that was like 2008 or something.

Yep it was 2003.  I was definitely calling her a liar too.  

They weren't about to do an OJ on Kobe.        

8 hours ago, kokujin said:

a rape incident is hardly politics. 

well after that incident faded the cable news began talking about 2004 election, and I stayed tuned, and didn't really stop until about 2011-12 when I became disinterested.  

19 hours ago, James Skywalker said:

I wish I could of killed the daughter myself.

look - I’m eating Kobe and his daughter: 

This idiot really needs to be taught a lesson about posting shit like this here, joking or not...

How you guys stand by and do nothing just reinforces this shitty behavior.