Kobe Bryant Dead at 41 (Helicopter Crash)

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

This idiot really needs to be taught a lesson about posting shit like this here, joking or not...

How you guys stand by and do nothing just reinforces this shitty behavior. 

check the chat box. i almost puked. 

Edited by -GD-
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope

ban me bitch  

Who said that? Ben & Jerry?

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

check the chat box. i almost puked. 

lmfao stop, don't encourage it. I'm fine with his sarcastic remarks but the nudity has to go. I was eating when I saw that and I took a close look because I didn't realize what i was looking at :tom: 

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

lmfao stop, don't encourage it. I'm fine with his sarcastic remarks but the nudity has to go. I was eating when I saw that and I took a close look because I didn't realize what i was looking at :tom: 

His sarcastic remarks can fuck off too.  Gotta grow up sometime Kaz :camby:

Edited by Remij_
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

His sarcastic remarks can fuck off too.  Gotta grow up sometime Kaz :camby:

yes yes, i think his words don't do harm because he isn't serious. but that's just me. grow up remij

20 hours ago, James Skywalker said:

Helicopters were designed to take out blacks. The helicopter decided to commit suicide because it realized who the passengers were.

20 hours ago, James Skywalker said:

I wish I could of killed the daughter myself.

look - I’m eating Kobe and his daughter: 

B909-C801-1-BBE-4-CB3-8-FC6-F5547-BEDFDB

B972-AA2-F-5105-4-D89-B471-F32-E6-A86-ED

:camby:

Supposedly there's transponder data, and Flight Tower communications that people are trying to piece together a narrative of how exactly that helicopter was being flown.

Supposedly, they were flying at 1000 ft above sea level, which means on that terrain, they were only really about 200 feet off the ground. They had flown slowly at about 40-50 knots (50-60mph) until Traffic Control told them that they were clear of other traffic and were allowed to fly along the path of the highways. So they're not using instrumentation to determine their position, the pilot is just using the road. They were going about 120 knots.

But Traffic Control asked the pilot if he had clear visibility, and the pilot said yes. But other helicopter pilots are saying that he can't fully predict that they would have visibility all the way through the path they would be taking.

Something indicates that the helicopter elevated really quickly to 2100ft above seas level, which is a maneuver that they would do if they felt that they might hit high terrain and have no visibility, but that maneuver recommends that you turn your helicopter away from where you believe there's high terrain.

Other helicopter pilots are criticizing the pilot for going that fast at that low an altitude, and that the pilot was probably fighting visibility throughout the whole flight. They should have just concluded that continuing the flight was too dangerous and just landed.

It would really suck if this was a case of the helicopter pilot flying reckless, or rushed.

Apparently, there are two levels of certification to be a pilot.

VFR is the initial "rating" and that is flying based on purely visual conditions, and it requires you to fly at a higher altitude.

And then you need more training to get a IFR (instrument-flight) rating, and that gives you permission to fly lower to the ground because you are able to judge and chart your way using your flight instruments.

Flying can be scary:

36 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Apparently, there are two levels of certification to be a pilot.

VFR is the initial "rating" and that is flying based on purely visual conditions, and it requires you to fly at a higher altitude.

And then you need more training to get a IFR (instrument-flight) rating, and that gives you permission to fly lower to the ground because you are able to judge and chart your way using your flight instruments.

Flying can be scary:

It can be scary for someone untrained.

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

It can be scary for someone untrained.

I think I remember Bill burr saying that you're likely to kill yourself if you don't fly scared.

I mean, obviously when things inevitably go bad, how you handle yourself and how fast you react is very important.

Before Jimbo gets banned for however long, can we please get an answer to the question, 

Jimbo are you:

A ) Trolling

B ) Mental

I’ve genuinely wondered for a long time. :ben:

Edited by Cell
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Cell said:

Before Jimbo gets banned for however long, can we please get an answer to the question, 

Jimbo are you:

A ) Trolling

B ) Mental

I’ve genuinely wondered for a long time. :Ben:

B.

No one keeps up this act for over 10 years without being mentally disturbed in some way and I remember he was the only person posting here talking to himself for years.

• Upvote 1