Kobe Bryant Dead at 41 (Helicopter Crash)

Just now, Delita said:

B.

No one keeps up this act for over 10 years without being mentally disturbed in some way and I remember he was the only person posting here talking to himself for years.

^

And if you're posting your own dick pics on a forum to troll people then you're still mental.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope

ban me bitch  

Who said that? Ben & Jerry?

Looks like the people have been identified.

here is Kobe's personal pilot. You'd imagine that he would have a top-notch experience professional pilot on his payroll.  He is, supposedly, a well-known and beloved member of the local aviation community.

He was IFR rated and should have been experienced to fly through fog and clouds at low altitude.

The other victims:

Christina Mauser was one of the eight passengers aboard the Sikorsky S-76 helicopter that crashed outside Los Angeles on Sunday, along with Kobe and Gianna Bryant.

All nine individuals, including the pilot, have been identified and include three youth basketball players on the team, as well as parents. Mauser’s husband, Matt Mauser, called his wife “extraordinary” in an interview Monday morning with “The Today Show” and said it was why Bryant wanted her to coach with him.

‘Extraordinary’ Mauser coached Mamba players

Christina Mauser was an assistant coach for the Mamba Academy AAU team that Kobe Bryant’s daughter, Gianna aka Gigi, played on.

Her husband, Matt Mauser, spoke with the program via phone. The couple have three young children ages 3, 9 and 11.

Mauser said he and the kids had a sleepover last night and watched a few seconds of “SportsCenter.” His daughter told him it was “nice to know that everyone is hurting along with us,” he said.

“I know that that sounds odd, but it does kind of help,” he said.

Mauser described his wife as warm, funny, witty and “incredibly bright.” Recently, he said, Bryant was trying to break down film (for eighth-graders, he added) but couldn’t figure out the computer. Christina stepped in to figure it out.

“He didn’t choose Christina [as his assistant coach] for just any ordinary reason,” he said. “She was extraordinary.”

John, Keri and Alyssa Altobelli

Orange Coast College baseball coach John Altobelli; his wife, Keri; and their daughter, Alyssa, died in the crash. The college and family confirmed it Sunday.

Altobelli spent 24 seasons as coach at the college and coached MLB players such as the New York Mets’ Jeff McNeil and the New York Yankees ‘Aaron Judge in the Cape Cod League. He was 56. Alyssa was 13.

Alyssa played point guard on an AAU basketball team with Gigi and was coached by Kobe Bryant. John and Keri leave behind a son, J.J., who is a scout for the Boston Red Sox, and a daughter, Alexis.

OCC’s first game of the season is Tuesday and the Pirates expect to play.

Sarah and Payton Chester

Sarah Chester and her daughter, Payton, were killed, ESPN and CBS News reported. Payton was also a member of the team. Her brother posted a tribute on Instagram to his mother and sister, according to the sites, though it has since been deleted. Via CBS:

“Rest in Peace to the most amazing Mother and sister,” Payton’s brother, Riley Chester, wrote in an Instagram post. “I love you Pay Pay and Mom RIP.”

Edited by jehurey
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, Delita said:

B.

No one keeps up this act for over 10 years without being mentally disturbed in some way and I remember he was the only person posting here talking to himself for years.

Lol I forgot that. I used to lurk here every couple months and saw for myself. I thought then it was basically schizophrenic level behaviour. 

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Looks like the people have been identified.

here is Kobe's personal pilot. You'd imagine that he would have a top-notch experience professional pilot on his payroll.  He is, supposedly, a well-known and beloved member of the local aviation community.

He was IFR rated and should have been experienced to fly through fog and clouds at low altitude.

According to that thread, police choppers were grounded and not flying in the area due to the fog.  He may have made the mistake against his own better judgement to fly that day.

2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

^

And if you're posting your own dick pics on a forum to troll people then you're still mental.

if that isn't the sign i don't know what is. the ice cream ball dunk is a new one but he posted a picture (crystal clear) of his asshole in the chatbox before. It's like everyone missed it or something. :tom: 

I love him, but he's crazy as fuck :tom: