Cows, be honest for a minute here..

How disappointed would you be on a scale of 1-10 if Sony doesn't unveil the PS5 in February?

The press was invited to the PS4 reveal event on Jan 31st.. so there's still time... but it's looking less likely that it's going to be in Feb.  For the PS4... Sony was also at E3 that year... so this year, since they wont be at E3, maybe they aren't pressured to have the event early and will push it back to a bit before E3.

That would suck if we still have 3+ months more of this speculation bullshit.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who cares. It will be unveiled when it’s ready to be

Be honest, what are you going to do if Big Navi poops in your Nvidia laced cereal? 

I'm going to buy both regardless but for some reason it feels like this gen is being cut intentionally short. Maybe it's the mid-gen consoles but another 2+ years would have been fine in my book. 

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

Announcing it in February doesn't make it release any sooner and it's pretty easy to ignore the speculation, especially with the Q1 and early Q2 games coming out. A 3 out of 10 at best, I suppose.

Damn.  You have a point about the quality game releases in the first half of the year making the wait easier... but still... everyone pretty much expected to hear SOMETHING by now.  Sony's gone so long without saying anything really.  I'm really excited to know where things will finally fall.  I'd be like a 7/10.

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Given that I'm a nihilist 0/10. I expect this shit to drag out till the last minute. I've already accepted we probably will get nothing.

Bullshit.  You're flat out lying if you didn't think we'd get something by Feb.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Damn.  You have a point about the quality game releases in the first half of the year making the wait easier... but still... everyone pretty much expected to hear SOMETHING by now.  Sony's gone so long without saying anything really.  I'm really excited to know where things will finally fall.  I'd be like a 7/10.

Isn't the XBox reveal like almost in May or April? Sony might go all faggot mode on us and reveal AFTER. Thats what I'm expecting...

1 minute ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Remember when SONY showed off the Prototype PS3 console.     Is this what you're wanting?

j6rvc9hoff031.jpg

Meanwhile,  AMD still hasn't shown a lick of what RDNA 2.0 / NAVI 21 can do with regard to ray-tracing. 

People want anything at this point. We literally don't know anything about the PS5 outside of some crappy wired article.