US Holiday Season Hardware sales numbers, Switch over 2 million in Dec alone, Xbox1 #2 in Dec.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

profitability over numbers sold. They are over 106m and the gen is ending so they don't really care much about getting more out there tbh. They'd rather make money while selling consoles then just sel

Just look at the amount of TRASH on this system in just over a couple weeks.  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

...........and he's ran away.

I forgot to tell Gouko the other thing he's been doing.  THe moment he knows he can't responds, he just tries to cut and run.

Thanks for playing:trump:

Ah... you guys been talking about me lots have you?  Is he your therapist or something? Rem is being SO DISRESPECTFUL TO SWITCH!! :mad:  I can't let him get away with this! :rofls: 

Are you talking to him right now? :hehe: 

5 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Good... as long as you're not arguing that... then shut the fuck up, because I'm not saying anything against your precious Switch numbers dipshit.. you're the one that perceives that as an attack on Switch :lemming: 

My only point was "just because a console sells the most in one year, does not mean more people like that console better than another console they own"  so as long as you don't insinuate that Switch is better, then you're fine.  People REALLY DONT give a shit about your fucking fanboy numbers...  When it comes to what people liked the most... when they were asked.. it was PS4.  LOL go cry in a fucking river with your sales numbers :drake: 

Awww don't be mad because I didn't get caught up on your irrelevant ass bullshit damage control LemiJ Train. :danylol:

This is a sales thread.... you're in here talking about bbbbut that doesn't mean people like it  :awww:

Cry more somewhere else bitch :tom5:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Awww don't be mad because I didn't get caught up on your irrelevant ass bullshit damage control LemiJ Train. :danylol:

This is a sales thread.... you're in here talking about bbbbut that doesn't mean people like it  :awww:

You did... you literally responded to me about it... the definition of getting caught up in it :drake: 

And it wasn't damage control.  I never said people didn't like it, or that it didn't sell better in 2019.  You can say Switch sold better in 2019 all you want... but you simply CAN'T say selling better in 2019 means more people like the Switch more than the PS4. :trump2:  

Next time... when you're consoling Jehurey as he's telling you all the bad things I'm doing... resist the urge to run up in his defense and get yourself caught up in it then.. :hest: 

28 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You did... you literally responded to me about it... the definition of getting caught up in it :drake: 

And it wasn't damage control.  I never said people didn't like it, or that it didn't sell better in 2019.  You can say Switch sold better in 2019 all you want... but you simply CAN'T say selling better in 2019 means more people like the Switch more than the PS4. :trump2:  

Next time... when you're consoling Jehurey as he's telling you all the bad things I'm doing... resist the urge to run up in his defense and get yourself caught up in it then.. :hest: 

Me calling out your BS Damage control is not getting caught up. 

Getting caught up would be me actually arguing with you  about whether "people like it or not"....... lmfao what a BS argument. 

and now you're mad I didn't try to argue that complete nonsense you brought up :sabu:

Take that BS somewhere else bitch tits. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Me calling out your BS Damage control is not getting caught up. 

Getting caught up would be me actually arguing with about whether "people like it oe not"....... lmfao what a BS argument. 

and now you're mad I didn't try to argue that complete nonsense you brought up :sabu:

Take that BS somewhere else bitch tits. 

You're literally arguing with me about it right now.  Watch:

What a BS argument?  Uh.. no, it's not a BS argument... what I said is true...and you could have just ignored it... but now you're arguing with me about it and whether what I said was BS or not...

and then you'll respond to it AGAIN... claiming that it's BS and you weren't caught up in it... :drake: 

LMAO... Gouko.. next time cut your losses.  I never said ANYTHING about Switch not selling better.  You got caught up full Nintendoforce fanbitch mode and took it as an attack on Switch because I stated that selling more in a year doesn't mean more people like Switch more than PS4 in 2019... You fucks freaked out that I was "downplaying the success of LORDTENDO!!!" and you felt the paternal need to come to the aid of your whining bitchboy Jehurey that did the same thing... Next time, choose your battles.. one that you can actually win... because I never said Nintendo didn't sell more LOL

resaer.png&key=997a2dbd8a598c2e79ea2ac5c

:tom5: 

LemiJ - "someone anyone... please argue with about me about whether people like it or not ... please.... someone.... anyone.... please.. im desperate and I'm begging you here :awww:":danylol:

Meanwhile....related to the tread topic... Switch just sold the most hardware in one year of all systems this Gen and is currently ahead of both PS2 and PS4 launch aligned :tom5:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

LemiJ - "someone anyone... please argue with about me about whether people like it or not ... please.... someone.... anyone.... please.. im desperate and I'm begging you here :awww:"

:danylol:

"whether 2019 sales numbers being higher mean people like it more than PS4 or not"..... get it right bitch :hest: 

Jehurey *takes the week off in preparation to argue for forever, and notifies his lover Goukosan*

Goukosan *I gotta protec my baby*

Ironic in that he's literally the only person responding right now.. answering the call :rofl: 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

He brought up a

.......wait for it............

web forum poll. :mjgrin:

And he said it was a better source than NPD saying 6 million people paid for a Switch in 2019.

I then proceeded to ask him how big his.................web forum poll..........was.

He ran away and refused to answer. Because his ............[chuckle]..........uh...web forum poll.....was smaller than the amount of people who buy a new Nintendo Switch every week in North America.

6 hours ago, Remij_ said:

"whether 2019 sales numbers being higher mean people like it more than PS4 or not"..... get it right bitch :hest: 

Jehurey *takes the week off in preparation to argue for forever, and notifies his lover Goukosan*

Goukosan *I gotta protec my baby*

Ironic in that he's literally the only person responding right now.. answering the call :rofl: 

LemiJ - "I'm begging you here.... please argue with me about whether people liked it or not. Why aren't you arguing with me about that? Im really desperate here :awww:"

:lawl:

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

LemiJ - "I'm begging you here.... please argue with me about whether people liked it or not. Why aren't you arguing with me about that? Im really desperate here :awww:"

:lawl:

See.........he wants off on a tangent.........with you.

With me.........he knows he'll get slapped forever.