Sign in to follow this  
Ike

Fox News is now claiming John Bolton is a, "tool of the left."

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No one is turning a blind eye, it's a bunch of fluff with no evidence except he said she said hearsay down a daisy chain of unverifiable claims. No documents, no recordings, it's a bunch of nothing coupled with denials on both sides from both Presidents. 

Figure your shit out and try again in 5 years, this one's cooked. 

By your logic we're fucked as a country as that's how our legal system works more often than not. 

Just now, Liquid said:

By your logic we're fucked as a country as that's how our legal system works more often than not. 

Our legal system doesn't function on due process, evidence and proof beyond a reasonable doubt?

Since when?

1 hour ago, Liquid said:

Jesus Christ. I get it if people are just selfish and cruel, and hate brown people, hate women, and hate gays and are happy to have a corrupt piece of shit that hate all the things that they hate. It's another to actually pretend like he's done nothing wrong, and the entire fucking universe is working in concert to make him look bad. I'm sorry but the Earth isn't flat, Bush didn't do 9/11, There are no lizard people, and Trump is fucking corrupt. 

I've always said that I would respect bigots more...........if they were fucking MAN ENOUGH to be a bigot out in the open.

But we know these guys are the real cucks of the new millennium. The fact that they have a half-assed pretense that feels like a 9-year old who thinks they're successfully duping mom and dad with an act...........it makes me see them as weaker men.

They so much weaker, mentally.  Because racism/bigtry makes a person try to fit a square peg in a round hole, and convince themselves that it fits perfectly fine and nobody can notice.

Now why is this worse? Because they're more susceptible to being manipulated by the type of leaders we are seeing in our current government. They're too scared to look the King in the eye. That's when the King knows he's got them by the balls.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Our legal system doesn't function on due process, evidence and proof beyond a reasonable doubt?

Since when?

When it is a CONGRESSIONAL process that occurs outside of the judiciary system.

That's when.

The funny part is how you've attempted this question..........and already been answered.

And since you don't have a response........you run away and attempt to ask it again thinking its going to work the next time.

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not turning a blind eye

Yes it is.

When you literally do not want to acknowledge it and just blurt out "I don't care" as an instant reflex..........that's literally the textbook definition of turning a blind eye.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I've always said that I would respect bigots more...........if they were fucking MAN ENOUGH to be a bigot out in the open.

But we know these guys are the real cucks of the new millennium. The fact that they have a half-assed pretense that feels like a 9-year old who thinks they're successfully duping mom and dad with an act...........it makes me see them as weaker men.

They so much weaker, mentally.  Because racism/bigtry makes a person try to fit a square peg in a round hole, and convince themselves that it fits perfectly fine and nobody can notice.

Now why is this worse? Because they're more susceptible to being manipulated by the type of leaders we are seeing in our current government. They're too scared to look the King in the eye. That's when the King knows he's got them by the balls.

Or maybe you're just a fucking psycho extreme leftist and leverage bigotry and fascism at people that are neither bigots or fascists, and because they don't embody these traits you accuse them of you then call them weak and cucks for not falling into your narrative. 

You're so dumb, I mean it really does puzzle me how a person can type as much as you and possess such limited intelligence. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

This mother fucking racist really just say he wasn’t a bigot. Ok, Mr. Superior Genes. :roff:

Or maybe you're just a fucking psycho extreme leftist and leverage bigotry and fascism at people that are neither bigots or fascists, and because they don't embody these traits you accuses them of you then call them weak and cucks.

You're so dumb, I mean it really does puzzle me how a person can type as much as you and possess such limited intelligence. 

No, that's not it.

Only one of it is turning a blind eye to damning information and responding with "I don't care"

.........and it isn't me.

We can literally see you TRYING TO CONVINCE yourself, in real-time.

We can see that you are so angry that you wish you had a smart, intelligent, evidence-based comeback.........but you don't. But your anger still compels you to run INTO THIS ARGUMENT with an obvious weak deck of talking points.

You're running into a shootout holding a wooden spoon. And what's sad is, someone else pressured you into doing that, and you aren't strong enough to say "No" to that person (or emotion).

Just now, Ike said:

This mother fucking racist really just say he wasn’t a bigot. Ok, Mr. Superior Genes. :roff:

You're no better than him, everyone is a racist too. This cry baby everyone else is evil but us virtue signaling shit is so old now. 

No one cares about your crying anymore. 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

We literally have him on record talking about Eugenics.................MULTIPLE times.

Not like once, in passing. But MULTIPLE times.:drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, that's not it.

Only one of it is turning a blind eye to damning information and responding with "I don't care"

.........and it isn't me.

We can literally see you TRYING TO CONVINCE yourself, in real-time.

We can see that you are so angry that you wish you had a smart, intelligent, evidence-based comeback.........but you don't. But your anger still compels you to run INTO THIS ARGUMENT with an obvious weak deck of talking points.

You're running into a shootout holding a wooden spoon. And what's sad is, someone else pressured you into doing that, and you aren't strong enough to say "No" to that person (or emotion).

I don't care what YOU people have to say, you're clearly delusional, and as a side note I hope your welfare gets rescinded you fucking bum. 

I don't care what YOU people have to say,

There's that blind eye again. :reg:

Also, he just reconfirmed his bigtry. Too perfect.

Edited by jehurey

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

We literally have him on record talking about Eugenics.................MULTIPLE times.

Not like once, in passing. But MULTIPLE times.:drake:

You can't talk about eugenics? You can't talk about biological certainties and facts relating to breeding?

Why? Where's the racism in discussing something? Why are you so afraid to discuss things?

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

There's that blind eye again. :reg:

Also, he just reconfirmed his bigtry. Too perfect.

I'm not intolerant of your opinions, I simply don't care about them because what they've become attached to is a loser mentality and a process of thought that doesn't align with what's actually happening. 

I care about facts, and reality, tangible proof and evidence.... Not Jerry, Ike and the Gouk pandering their weekly failed "BOMBSHELL" at Trump. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

You can't talk about eugenics? You can't talk about biological certainties and facts relating to breeding?

Why? Where's the racism in discussing something? Why are you so afraid to discuss things?

And he does this every time.

He immediately tries to to GLOSS OVER that part that we obviously have proof of him believing in racist-based ideologies........and he IMMEDIATELY trying to jump in and control the subject to try and get us to argue the "merits" of the ideology.

Sorts like this:

[Wife]: So you were cheating on me by going to Key West with another woman

[Husband]: What's WRONG WITH KEY WEST???? its a perfectly good destination spot. What? You don't think it isn't?

Dude............its not working.

Just now, jehurey said:

And he does this every time.

He immediately tries to to GLOSS OVER that part that we obviously have proof of him believing in racist-based ideologies........and he IMMEDIATELY trying to jump in and control the subject to try and get us to argue the "merits" of the ideology.

Sorts like this:

Dude............its not working.

This isn't a response. You're afraid of thought. 

I'm not intolerant of your opinions, I simply don't care about them because what they've become attached to is a loser mentality and a process of thought that doesn't align with what's actually happening. 

I care about facts, and reality, tangible proof and evidence.... Not Jerry, Ike and the Gouk pandering their weekly failed "BOMBSHELL" at Trump. 

No. First of all, they're observable facts.

And they un-deniable facts that make your side and your ideology look bad.

Yup...............you definitely turn a blind eye.

I can prove it.............VERY SIMPLY.

This thread is about John Bolton..

You

have

yet

to

say

anything

about

John

Bolton

..............because you don't have a proper comeback argument. You resorted to trying to direct the thread in about 6 different directions.

I just proved that you did, in fact, turn a blind eye.

This isn't a response. You're afraid of thought. 

You must be narrating your own post.

Congrats on PROVING ME CORRECT, yet again.

You can't respond.

Let me know when you're nutsack has finally dropped and you've mustered up the man-hood to do so.

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're no better than him, everyone is a racist too. This cry baby everyone else is evil but us virtue signaling shit is so old now. 

No one cares about your crying anymore. 

No, not everyone. You are. You specifically are a racist. :| 

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No. First of all, they're observable facts.

And they un-deniable facts that make your side and your ideology look bad.

Yup...............you definitely turn a blind eye.

I can prove it.............VERY SIMPLY.

This thread is about John Bolton..

You

have

yet

to

say

anything

about

John

Bolton

..............because you don't have a proper comeback argument. You resorted to trying to direct the thread in about 6 different directions.

I just proved that you did, in fact, turn a blind eye.

I'm done with you, with this, needlessly talking to people that function on pure delusions and keep backing failed conspiracies.... When those conspiracies fail one after the next it's us that are the problem because "we told you so" somehow translates to us turning a blind eye or that justice wasn't served.

OR the obvious reality is you're getting behind a band of lunatics doing anything in their power to get rid of this President whether valid or not which explains the insurmountable failure at every turn. If there was a smoking gun and real evidence he'd be gone, but there never is. Get a grip on reality, son. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!