Kentucky Route Zero. Play this game

32 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Man, I can't believe this shit finally got completed. I remember playing episode 1 back in 2013, liking it a bit but wanting to wait on all the episodes before finishing it. Been quite the wait. :D

will i be completely lost playing ep 5 without playing the rest? i hope there's a recap. 

35 minutes ago, -GD- said:

will i be completely lost playing ep 5 without playing the rest? i hope there's a recap. 

I only ever got like 90% through the first episode so I couldn't really tell you, but I'd guess this isn't the kind of game you'd want to skip to the last episode with. The console versions include all 5 episodes and they're an hour or two a piece so I'd start from the beginning.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Hot Sauce said:

I only ever got like 90% through the first episode so I couldn't really tell you, but I'd guess this isn't the kind of game you'd want to skip to the last episode with. The console versions include all 5 episodes and they're an hour or two a piece so I'd start from the beginning.

oh badass! nice! 

I remember hearing this was good back in 2013. Figured I’d wait for a sale though since it was episodic.

6 years on and it still only goes on sale for the same small discount everytime :D