Brad Sams seems confident that XSX is 12TF and PS5 is 9TF

I mean Microsoft is in a position where they have to come out guns blazing. PlayStation 5 will be fine at 9tf, it's not a big deal and more than powerful enough, but for Xbox they need to make a statement, they need a noticeable divergence, and I feel they are willing to take a larger loss than Sony to ensure that difference.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I mean Microsoft is in a position where they have to come out guns blazing. PlayStation 5 will be fine at 9tf, it's not a big deal and more than powerful enough, but for Xbox they need to make a statement, they need a noticeable divergence, and I feel they are willing to take a larger loss than Sony to ensure that difference.

It'll be funny if they need 36 CUs for BC. That's some terrible ass planning and design.

But boost mode will be great going from like a 900mhz GPU to 1.8ghz or whatever it is.

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

It'll be funny if they need 36 CUs for BC. That's some terrible ass planning and design.

But boost mode will be great going from like a 900mhz GPU to 1.8ghz or whatever it is.

I'm sure they've got BC well in hand, I wouldn't be concerned about it.

19 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

it doesn't matter if XflopsX is 20tf. the platform will still be considered a laughing stock and shunned by gamers due to 0 exclusives

There's no coming back fool. Every store should have a picture of you at the cash.. If you try to buy an 12 TF Xbox they take walk you out of the store.

Edited by Spicalicious
  • Haha 1
55 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Of course.. and MS as a corporation with it's war chest have ample funds to do so.

Edited by Spicalicious

Looks like 500 Vs 400.

IGN Japan’s Editor in Chief, “There is no doubt that the Xbox Series X is aiming for overwhelmingly higher performance than the PS5

“There is no doubt that the Xbox Series X is aiming for overwhelmingly higher performance than the PS5"

"PS5 wants to be cheaper than Xbox Series X because of the difference in specifications”