Persona 5 scramble Demo is up.

44 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i haven't had a chance to download it. is it good? 

I don't understand Japanese..... lol:dwill:

Played a few minutes on the train... the demo starts out like a Persona themed Dynasty Warriors.... will sink my teeth into it on the train ride home.

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

People on reset era are saying it’s good. It’s more rpg focused and has more story than the typical dynasty warrior games.

As long as I get to bang Takamaki I'm good. :aitch:

Edited by Ike
  • 2 weeks later...

played it just now, awful, just awful. within the first 5 seconds you've pressed X a thousand times, don't listen to anyone who tries to say this is more than the umpteenth Dynasty Warriors flop.

Fuck you Omega FOrce for developing these shitty games, and fuck anyone who sells their license off to this treatment.

and lastly a huge fuck you to atlus, how dare they serve this slop up to Switch owners while they hold P5 hostage.

This is a fucking travesty.

7 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

played it just now, awful, just awful. within the first 5 seconds you've pressed X a thousand times, don't listen to anyone who tries to say this is more than the umpteenth Dynasty Warriors flop.

Fuck you Omega FOrce for developing these shitty games, and fuck anyone who sells their license off to this treatment.

and lastly a huge fuck you to atlus, how dare they serve this slop up to Switch owners while they hold P5 hostage.

This is a fucking travesty.

Anyone could see that from what they've shown.  Plus that god awful shimmering ugly ass shit lmao..