The "Only in Florida" thread

On 2020-02-07 at 3:56 AM, -GD- said:

84778472_1092123071126536_1826623417458098176_o.jpg

Well ya gotta keep it simple. For Flaridians.

On 2020-02-07 at 3:57 AM, -GD- said:

See? See? THEY'RE LOST WITHOUT TRANSPARENT RIGIDITY

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Since I'm getting into watching Desus & Mero on Showtime, I was going back to research their previous work, and specifically their show on Viceland.

And I came across this Florida clip because its part of the "Michael Anthony saga" which is a character that they do of a 20-something frat boy white guy from Long Island who shoots up heroin and lives in his mom's basement, and wants his mom to buy some more heroin for him from a guy named Julio.   Its ridiculous, but they only portray this character for like 10 seconds at a time. Go on youtube and search for "Michael Anthony saga" for the playlist.

Anyways, here's one of the videos from the Michael Anthony saga that takes place in Florida.

• Upvote 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8024009/Bodies-two-drowned-socialites-52ft-surface-car-rolled-ferry.html

Women can't drive. I've seen drugged out women driving and this one had a DUI. Dumbass people can't turn their car and a/c off for a short trip on a ferry :shake:

Old people hitting the accelerator instead of the brakes too. Put all the old people on the bus.

Edited by roflpwnedz