Platinum wants to self publish Bayonetta TSHBR

Platinum Games producer Atsushi Inaba mentioned in an interview with IGN Japan published on Tuesday that the company is interested in self-publishing the Bayonetta series of games, but noted that it is purely a desire, and not a statement on whether or not the company could actually do it. He added that Nintendo and Sega currently both own half of the intellectual property rights for the series, and that if Platinum Games were to self-publish Bayonetta through crowdfunding, it would require a high amount of money compared to the company's recently-launched Kickstarter campaign for The Wonderful 101: Remastered game.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They didnt say that cant , goobs.  My thread title described exactly what they said.    They don't want to be locked onto Ditch only . They hate that.  But you dont , you want them to suffer

Yeah this is legit meltdown at this point, not even an arguement. Nintendo fully owns W101 and funded it, yet a half owned IP is somehow impossible after W101, cause reasons.

GET THAT ASS READY BOYIIIIIEEEE WE'RE COMING FOR THAT ASS!!!!!  BOOOOOOYYYYYIIIIIIEEEE!!!   This decision is as good as DONE.   The Bayo Remaster isn't a one off....  I bet Nintend

Posted Images

Slow Jonny doesn't read his own copy and paste :grimaceleft:

"noted that it is purely a desire, and not a statement on whether or not the company could actually do it. He added that Nintendo and Sega currently both own half of the intellectual property rights for the series,"

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Yep , I can already tell goobs,  dike and jerry are gonna have mental breakdowns in this thread :mj:

Why would I be mad about Platinum games saying they can't self publish Bayonetta because it's owned by Nintendo anr Sega? 

They answered a question basically saying "Yea we would like to but we can't" 

Slow Jonny celebrates getting owned again.... I know you're slow but come on :drake:

They didnt say that cant , goobs.  My thread title described exactly what they said. 

They don't want to be locked onto Ditch only . They hate that.  But you dont , you want them to suffer so you can have an exclusive game LMAO .

I'll give you 1 more response before you start talking to yourself so make it worth it , idiot LOL

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Those tweets are almost 2 years old. We have a fully Nintendo owned IP on PS4 and PC. It means nothing at this point.

Sega is releasing a Bayo remaster in a month. Bayo 2 is easily on the table especially if it's half Nintendo owned.

Sega can release a Million versions Bayonetta 1 on all systems if they so choose...... that's because Nintendo doesn't own Bayonetta 1. 

:shrug:

Edited by Goukosan

It's clear platinum WANTS to do it . That's why the sheep are raped and gooberson is too stupid to understand that. 

I definitely see this happening , which will be part 2 of the ownage that sheep will damage control , HARD

GET THAT ASS READY BOYIIIIIEEEE WE'RE COMING FOR THAT ASS!!!!!  BOOOOOOYYYYYIIIIIIEEEE!!!

This decision is as good as DONE. :reg:

The Bayo Remaster isn't a one off....  I bet Nintendo and Sega and Platinum Games have already reached an agreement that if the kickstarter reaches a certain level.. they'll allow it.

Platinum are planting the hype seeds as we speak...because you dont just bring this up unless you have an idea of whether its possible or not.

Goobs and Jerky on suicide watch :lawl:

• Upvote 1