Platinum wants to self publish Bayonetta TSHBR

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They didnt say that cant , goobs.  My thread title described exactly what they said.    They don't want to be locked onto Ditch only . They hate that.  But you dont , you want them to suffer

Yeah this is legit meltdown at this point, not even an arguement. Nintendo fully owns W101 and funded it, yet a half owned IP is somehow impossible after W101, cause reasons.

GET THAT ASS READY BOYIIIIIEEEE WE'RE COMING FOR THAT ASS!!!!!  BOOOOOOYYYYYIIIIIIEEEE!!!   This decision is as good as DONE.   The Bayo Remaster isn't a one off....  I bet Nintend

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I don't know cows are talking the L with Horizon, Death Stranding, Detroit and other games on PC with some honor to it. We got screwed but yeah, no one is melting down.

You said , with some honor to it . Stfu LMAO

I bet Plats goal was to get Bayo back and have control over the IP.. and creating a new IP for Nintendo was a part of making it happen.  Ass chain completely exclusive to Nintendo.. and Bayo 2 could come if Plat gets enough support.  Nintendo would make easy money off that as the game would sell another 2-3mil between PS4, PC, AND XO.

And like I said... Plat is looking to make a multi plat Bayo with or without Nintendo.

39 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Oh..and Goukosan should be fine with Bayo 2 coming to other platforms... much like TW101 its "just a WiiU game".... he only cares about Switch exclusives :hest:

It's not about me being fine with it or not... it's that Nintendo owns half of the IP as platinum says and that would require both Nintendo and Sega agreeing to port it elsewhere.   That's direct from platinum themselves. 

"He added that Nintendo and Sega currently both own half of the intellectual property rights for the series" 

There is nothing to really argue here :shrug:

Edited by Goukosan
2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

This is a spin honestly not even a legit arguement. This is grasping at some major straws. Bayonetta 2 Switch didn't even top a million, Astral Chain sold more.

Between Switch and WiiU it sold 1.5 million 

So that is interesting.

Nintendo officially owns half of the Bayo IP?

I thought Sega still had total ownership and Nintendo merely had an exclusive licensing agreement for Bayo 2 and Bayo 3 since they paid for the development of the game.

But this means that Nintendo is firmly entrenched even more than I thought. That's great.:blessed: