These are the best ramen I ever tasted

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

$16 for a 10 pack? Is it really that good?

yeah, they good. 

I bought a 4-pack at Walmart for $6.35 :scared:  

I couldn't believe it ranged up so high, the Non-Black 4-pack is like $3.50.  

But these Black ones are way better than the regular, the regular are better than every other Ramen sold at the store.

I'll have to give it a try, I've watched some reviews on Youtube and it seems to be worth the cost. I mean in all reality it's not that much money, we're used to paying like $.20 to $.30 cents per package but this is $1.60 and relative to what some ramen might cost if you went out somewhere it's still dirt cheap.

I normally get these and am a big fan of them, and they're generally about $.90 - $1.00 per package. 

9182i5zrc1L._SL1500_.jpg

those are the best ones they sell in the West for sure

If you ever see these '2x spicy'  try them, they'll make your anus bleed, the sauce packet tastes so good but it's one of the hottest things i've ever eaten.

91v-8RK1EaL._SL1500_.jpg

Also all of these western/chinese export noodles don't hold a candle to the Nissin Cup noodles from Japan though

Edited by Bodycount N

I'm down to my last one.  I need to seriously stock the cabinets with these Ramen, they like crack to me. 

I wish stores here in US weren't so adept and aware that these were great noodles so they wouldn't charge them so much.      Guess I got to look for this in bulk somewhere. 

On 2020-02-08 at 8:53 PM, Twinblade said:

Those are good, this one is really good too:

61fecp5yYGL._SL1022_.jpg

Probably my favorite ramen without soup base

On 2020-02-08 at 7:34 PM, The Mother Fucker said:

031146021963__81423.1465048036.JPG?c=2&i

Wish they didn't carry such a premium price tag.  :scared: 

Pretty damn good but got a bit tired of the taste

On 2020-02-09 at 12:21 AM, Bodycount N said:

those are the best ones they sell in the West for sure

If you ever see these '2x spicy'  try them, they'll make your anus bleed, the sauce packet tastes so good but it's one of the hottest things i've ever eaten.

91v-8RK1EaL._SL1500_.jpg

Also all of these western/chinese export noodles don't hold a candle to the Nissin Cup noodles from Japan though

I love spicy food but these were a bit too much in the beginning I had to stop several times and get a grip lmao. Kinda got used to it after a few packs but it's still very spicy, the regular ones are more enjoyable to eat but kinda weaksauce after coming from that 2X spicy

Anyway I always loved ramen, some Chinese ones are also exceptional if you feel like gambling on what you pick.

Especially those that come in a big bucket they end up having more packs of pickled veggies and sauces but the origin and overal quality inspection must be questionable coming from China :ben: 

Edited by bhytre