These are the best ramen I ever tasted

5 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I'm down to my last one.  I need to seriously stock the cabinets with these Ramen, they like crack to me. 

I wish stores here in US weren't so adept and aware that these were great noodles so they wouldn't charge them so much.      Guess I got to look for this in bulk somewhere. 

Lmfao they cost like 150 a pack, 199 at like higher end corner stores. You act like it's kobe beef. 

10 hours ago, Liquid said:

Lmfao they cost like 150 a pack, 199 at like higher end corner stores. You act like it's kobe beef. 

Speaking of Kobe, did you see that video of him telling Cindy Crawford the origins of his name?

These noodles I was talking about are $6.50 for a 4-Pack at Walmart.  I wish these were a buck 50. 

6 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Speaking of Kobe, did you see that video of him telling Cindy Crawford the origins of his name?

These noodles I was talking about are $6.50 for a 4-Pack at Walmart.  I wish these were a buck 50. 

Buy them online. Amazon has a 20 pack for $19, which comes out to less than $1 per pack.

3 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

By lol dude I've been rocking those since like 2001. I know exactly what they are. Hell in Chinatown they sell the bulk packs for 22 bucks or something. They are in at least half of the Bodegas and supermarkets in NYC. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-02-08 at 6:21 PM, Bodycount N said:

those are the best ones they sell in the West for sure

If you ever see these '2x spicy'  try them, they'll make your anus bleed, the sauce packet tastes so good but it's one of the hottest things i've ever eaten.

91v-8RK1EaL._SL1500_.jpg

Also all of these western/chinese export noodles don't hold a candle to the Nissin Cup noodles from Japan though

I ordered these based on your post, but didn't get around to trying them until today and god damn. They started fairly spicy, but nothing super overbearing and I thought you and Bhytre were chumps. Halfway through my bowl and my mouth is fucking on fire and I'm not sure I can finish this. :D

• Like 1