Just bought a new carpet cleaner

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know SW members are getting old when it's more than one person seriously discussing carpet cleaners  

these topics are better than the usual:"RTX FLOPPED LOL" "NO IT DIDNT" though

Flooring Wars ITT 

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Yet all of my fellow investors in New York disagree, and it snows there. Carpet is synonymous with geezers and lower income housing. 

That's really neat, I work in and visit multiple houses daily which span the spectrum of wealth from top to bottom, and while rich people tend to have higher grade materials a zoned layout seems to be more prominent than mere hard flooring. 

In the last year I've likely visited and been inside more homes than most people have in their entire lives, so while what you're saying is appreciated it's of absolutely zero value because it bears no relation to financial and homeowner reality here.

If I'm being honest you just seem like a smug piece of shit IRL who thinks his opinion and the opinions of those around him apply universally. I used to like you, I don't anymore. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's really neat, I work in and visit multiple houses daily which span the spectrum of wealth from top to bottom, and while rich people tend to have higher grade materials a zoned layout seems to be more prominent than mere hard flooring. 

In the last year I've likely visited and been inside more homes than most people have in their entire lives, so while what you're saying is appreciated it's of absolutely zero value because it bears no relation to financial and homeowner reality here.

If I'm being honest you just seem like a smug piece of shit IRL who thinks his opinion and the opinions of those around him apply universally. I used to like you, I don't anymore. 

Ok

Just now, Saucer said:

My Remy Answer: Carpet has an intimacy that hardwood and tile don't, but you can't clean it properly so you have to replace it every few years before it starts to get ripe.

That's why I said as long as you keep it clean and do proper preventative maintenance on it then it's of no issue. My dad's carpets are 25 years old and they still look like this. It's not about carpet being ghetto or not, it's about if you're ghetto or not. 

Lazy people don't do well with things that require effort. 

5b0367d2e2b2210da683ea90f16d46a7l-m23xd-

51 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I briefly missed having carpet when I moved into a house with all hardwood floors (not including the basement). But, what we did was start using large rugs and I think they're a great middle ground between just having a plain floor or a unruly carpet.

This.... I just bought a new house.... basically the entire house is hardwood (Except the kitchen, bathrooms and basement)....going to get large rugs for the bedrooms,. living room and den. 

It's a nice middle ground and it doesn't hold as much filth like carpet does. 

Edited by Goukosan
44 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Man your lack of self awareness is Astounding :mj:

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Man your lack of self awareness is Astounding :mj:

Where did I list my opinion as applying universally? He did, I spoke regionally, and I'm in 5-8 houses day in this region 5 days a week spanning all financial and value levels.

The stupidity on display here is immense..

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Where did I list my opinion as applying universally? He did, I spoke regionally, and I'm in 5-8 houses day in this region 5 days a week spanning all financial and value levels.

The stupidity on display here is immense..

So you are going to sit here and pretend you haven't done that a million times bro? :mjpls:

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Which has relevance here... Go suck someone else's dick for a change. Your post was dumb, as are you.

Yes it does have relevance because you're attacking him for something you do an infinite amount of times...... hence my comment "your lack of self awareness is astounding" :jasonj:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes it does have relevance because you're attacking him for something you do an infinite amount of times...... hence my comment "your lack of self awareness is astounding" :jasonj:

Why do you have the need to be a faggot whose intention in life seems to be that of playing devil's advocate? Let him respond for himself, stop being such a cocksmith. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!