Just bought a new carpet cleaner

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know SW members are getting old when it's more than one person seriously discussing carpet cleaners  

these topics are better than the usual:"RTX FLOPPED LOL" "NO IT DIDNT" though

Flooring Wars ITT 

1 minute ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Before I buy...

Does this replace the need for a vacuum cleaner or is this all you need? 

It's not intended to replace a vacuum, so it's advised that you have one also but it doesn't need to be anything fancy. My vacuum is a 20 year old Kenmore bagged unit and it works fine.  With that being said it does have an express mode which uses limited water so if you wanted to do more frequent and faster cleans with it that is an option and with that setting it only takes like 30 minutes for the carpet to dry. In that event it would in a way operate like a vacuum and clean at the same time because it is using the bristle to scrub and there is suction, but I wouldn't run it without solution/water in it.  

Just now, Alphonse said:

Hell yea

I don't know if you're going to but once my Kohl's cash is active (on the 15th), I'm going to use that $30 to pick up either the 60oz professional solution or the 80oz deep clean and febreeze one, haven't decided yet. 

It's nice that you get the unit not only for that cheap but also don't have to buy the cleaner for the first time around.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't know if you're going to but once my Kohl's cash is active (on the 15th), I'm going to use that $30 to pick up either the 60oz professional solution or the 80oz deep clean and febreeze one, haven't decided yet. 

It's nice that you get the unit not only for that cheap but also don't have to buy the cleaner for the first time around.

I don't usually shop at kohls so I might just do that too. 

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Game drunk signed out.  Cant believe people are actually buying carpet cleaners and he took goobs with him in a fit of rage :mj:

To be honest, after the results of using this damn thing I wish I would have done it sooner. I keep my place in ship shape but the real story is the shit you just don't see, that a vacuum doesn't get. It's wild. 

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I briefly missed having carpet when I moved into a house with all hardwood floors (not including the basement). But, what we did was start using large rugs and I think they're a great middle ground between just having a plain floor or a unruly carpet.

Hell yeah, area and runner rugs are the best of both worlds.