RTX in 2020 - still not worth it THHBO

RTX......off , lmao what a FLOP

I like when he compares Control , and her face looks exactly the same . Seems like that hermit at DF is a little Nvidia biased....it was a sponsored video after all 🤷‍♂️

Also funny when he shows what RTX games are coming in 2020....a fucking handful :mj:

RTX will be OFF until NG consoles turn it ON

THHBO

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RTX. IT'S ON...I think.

That makes no sense whatsoever lol 

The slogan should be "is it turned on? "

34 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

We are reaching diminishing returns 

This is the truth most people fail to realize. When we start seeing more gameplay of next gen games, I think people are going to be surprised by how similar they look to whats already out there on current gen platforms.

Edited by Twinblade
44 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This is the truth most people fail to realize. When we start seeing more gameplay of next gen games, I think people are going to be surprised by how similar they look to whats already out there on current gen platforms.

I think you're going to be surprised at just how much better games can and will look..

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I think you're going to be surprised at just how much better games can and will look..

Doesn't change the fact we are quickly reaching diminishing returns. 

Games are gonna look a ton better next gen, especially from AAA studios .

Ray Tracing isn't gonna be the reason why tho .

I'm sure there will be lots of games from AA devs that dont look too much better from now , but at least those games will probably run at higher res and framerates .

It's going to be very noticeable imo

22 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

If Godfall is any indication, then I don't have much confidence that will be the case....

I don't think Godfall is an indication of anything. It was meant to come out in 2018 on current consoles and the team behind it is pretty small relative to AAA development teams.

To me the game was destined to be completely forgotten the week after release, but they made a smart pivot to putting it on next gen day 1 to be the only loot shooter available.

40 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

4k is a gimmick - Jonb

Lmao... it's going to be hilarious watching you fucks walk this back...

Again,  I'm not against ray tracing . As this video shows it's currently a flop .

Like I have always said , when devs care about it (because of console) maybe it will be better .

RTurnTheLightsOffX rofl