RTX in 2020 - still not worth it THHBO

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

Again,  I'm not against ray tracing . As this video shows it's currently a flop .

Like I have always said , when devs care about it (because of console) maybe it will be better .

RTurnTheLightsOffX rofl

You're literally saying you can't tell it's on... you dont even know wtf it is... but you talk a lot of shit.

And like I've told you.. dev's DO care about it.  It's a new way of rendering...it takes time to implement and for devs to incorporate...

Major games from major studios are shipping with it. And every big engine now has it...

Bubu maybe when dev's care :cry:

Idiot :tom:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RTX. IT'S ON...I think.

That makes no sense whatsoever lol 

The slogan should be "is it turned on? "

45 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Let's be real, it's going to be the smallest jump yet. I remember back when I was a kid and saw Soul Caliber being played in a store and was amazed at how smooth and good it looked compared to previous generations. This next gen is not going to be anything ground breaking like that. 

I think its gonna be a massive leap compared to 360 gen to current .

Just now, Remij_ said:

You're literally saying you can't tell it's on... you dont even know wtf it is... but you talk a lot of shit.

And like I've told you.. dev's DO care about it.  It's a new way of rendering...it takes time to implement and for devs to incorporate...

Major games from major studios are shipping with it. And every big engine now has it...

Bubu maybe when dev's care :cry:

Idiot :tom:

The video posted ITT the guy said theh same thing about cod . I was right.  I do know what it is , but I shouldnt have to for it to be noticed .

Here's a new graphical feature that cuts your fr in half . Please study up so you know where to find it !! 

Lmao it should be immediately noticeable,  like hdr , or resolution.  It's because its half assed in most games , well ...because it's a FLOP

THEY dont care about it . If they did we'd have more than a handful of games in 2019 and a handful of games in 2020 . They will care , as I've always said , when the new consoles come out .

It flopped . Get over it .

12 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

If Ray tracing in 2020 is not worth it, then Xbox Series X is going to flop. 

dude...soft shadows weren't worth it in 2005 (f.e.a.r. is a great example), yet it became a main (and noticeable) feature in the 360/ps3 gen. 

9 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

That makes no sense whatsoever lol 

Microsoft supposedly paid top dollar buying into AMD's next gen RDNA hardware for it's X1X. The major feature of RDNA2  is it's inclusion of hardware ray-tracing.   

and here you are saying that RTX in 2020 is not worth it.  

amd_radeon_raytracing-100798963-orig.jpg

I get it that you like to fanboy here, but you are shooting yourself in the mouth with this thread. :D

20 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Microsoft supposedly paid top dollar buying into AMD's next gen RDNA hardware for it's X1X. The major feature of RDNA2  is it's inclusion of hardware ray-tracing.   

and here you are saying that RTX in 2020 is not worth it.  

amd_radeon_raytracing-100798963-orig.jpg

I get it that you like to fanboy here, but you are shooting yourself in the mouth with this thread. :D

Its not worth it because there are hardly any games that support It, and the perf cost doesnt currently warrant it. 

You are DUMB

16 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Its not worth it because there are hardly any games that support It, and the perf cost doesnt currently warrant it. 

You are DUMB

So now you Double-Talk.  Off the X1X hype-train?  Because you cannot hype next gen consoles without referring to ray-tracing. 

& YOU are not SMART.

29 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

So now you Double-Talk.  Off the X1X hype-train?  Because you cannot hype next gen consoles without referring to ray-tracing. 

& YOU are not SMART.

If you read what I've been saying and even what I wrote itt , you'd see how dumb you are .

Why would me saying rtx flopped on PC,  In your head , mean I'm not excited for the next consoles because they will have ray tracing ? 

Nothing you say makes sense . Get your bp checked , noodle brain LOL

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

If you read what I've been saying and even what I wrote itt , you'd see how dumb you are .

Why would me saying rtx flopped on PC,  In your head , mean I'm not excited for the next consoles because they will have ray tracing ? 

Nothing you say makes sense . Get your bp checked , noodle brain LOL

Because it haven't flopped, you're talking a bunch of non-sense probably you have the weakest RTX which enabled doesn't do much. 

No but it DID flop , and has next to no support .

It doesnt matter what card I have . I can play every rtx game out at 60fps , the only one that is rough is control .

And now you are changing your argument lol

Bozo 

8 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

No but it DID flop , and has next to no support .

It doesnt matter what card I have . I can play every rtx game out at 60fps , the only one that is rough is control .

And now you are changing your argument lol

Bozo 

Your argument flopped.  

Like I said earlier 

If RTX is not worth it, AMD wouldn't worked on ray-tracing for next gen RDNA.   

Your whole next gen console era is dependent upon ray-tracing ... made from a company (AMD) that so far has not shown ray-tracing capabilities.  We could potentially be looking at another Intel Xe DG1 in the form of RDNA2.   

:D

Jon is so fucking stupid.. my god.  Guy thinks like 14 games in 2 years is "no support" when it takes years to build games and only a fraction of the gaming population has cards capable of real-time RT.. and of course not all developers are going to be designing games to take advantage of it.  Now he's backpedaling to "No support right now... I don't mean it can't be better in teh futurez guiz :lemming:"  Even though he's saying he can't notice it... :tom: 

All you need to know you dumb bitch is that Nvidia was the first with cards capable of it... and devs are going to LOVE it. RTX.  It's ON. B) 

The only other thing this thread highlights is how much Nvidia scammed him:rofls: 

Edited by Remij_
5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

That's shit support, and you fucking know it :D Stupid PC Nvidia fanboys.  Yall worse than VR fanboys...oh wait, youre one of those too 

No, it's not...  GAMES TAKE TIME TO DEVELOP...and you can develop games with this type of hardware in mind... without having the hardware with which to develop it...

Man you're so dumb sometimes.  lmao.. bubut 4K is a gimmick :danylol:

Dude.. just accept the fact that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Buying an Xbox Series X at launch isn't worth it... because there's only like 3 games that are going to really support it... Xbox is a FLOP :lemming: 

Edited by Remij_