Anime makes you trans confirmed

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/transphobic-doctor-twitter-anime-makes-people-trans/

https://www.gaystarnews.com/article/doctor-anime-makes-people-trans/

Ray-Blanchard-Transphobic.jpg

n his post, SocialJusticeWizard—who, to be clear, is no fan of social justice—claims trans women are actually “lonely” and “repressed” cis men who develop gender dysphoria because slice-of-life anime makes them realize that they “always wanted to be soft and gentle like [an anime girl], carefree and cheerful like her, enjoy life in its fullest without the heavy chains of masculinity, like her.”

I think this was obvious when a grown man watches anime about a school girl. And if you look at Resetera, most if not all the trans posters have an animated character

Edited by HolyAx
2 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Cartoons don't do jack to you. 

It is also about time we stop dividing cartoons,  Japanese-anime (or anime) discriminates art.  We need to back to calling this form of visual entertainment what it is.  A cartoon!

Tell me how anime did not affect them

Image result for trans meetup

1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Because the two are mutually exclusive.  One has no effect on the other. 

You could have wrote this thread as  "Castrol GTX makes you trans confirmed" and would have reached the same invalid conclusion.

Every mediayou consume has a subtle effect on your psyche, you may not notice it, but it goes hand in hand with a mental disorder, like depression. 99% of the adults who watch anime have anxiety/depression combo + no friends in rl. Its the perfect ground to start looking for insane solution

image.jpeg.da20b13aa926669c0563a06504a71903.jpeg

the standard cats ears weird bubbly annoying vaugely gay / whatever it's cool / shit is too much. I feel like that's for a 14 year old audience and their 38 or 45 year old pedo-daddy counterparts.

Some of the beefy full series are a good rundown to anyone wanting to experience the visual art right. But after a couple years, I don't know what else there is to stick around for.

Lately, Some Attack of Titan and Akira remake and I can't think of much else.