Sign in to follow this  
Cookester15

Be honest, did impeachment hurt or help Trump?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nah, it didn't really boast anything.

All polling suggests that people know he is guilty of a crime, and that he got away from properly being punished.

And polling suggests that all Democratic candidates beat him in head-to-head matchups.

AND there is another scandal breaking out tonight, with all four prosecutors quitting over the Roger Stone case because of a clear case of.............ANOTHER...................clear abuse of power in which the President is clearly pushing the DoJ to allow Roger Stone to go scot-free.

Very reminiscent of the DoJ trying to let Epstein go free before SDNY was able to jail him.

Those 4 prosecutors are now going to become witnesses for Adam Schiff.

Here comes another Impeachment.

Nobody cares, die in a fire. 

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

was doing the right thing, the right thing to do?

Yeah.

Its not a hard question.

And you're referencing a right-wing leaning poll...........and he's barely crossed 50%. lol

Trump is impeached, and you'll know that it'll get to him as he will be randomly bitching about it from here on out.

Let me ask you a simple question, do you remember Bill Clinton as a completely clean president? Didn't think so.

The impeachment was merited the execution was horrible.

They could've at least flipped a few republicans first before impeaching. Would've been much better for the optics

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nobody cares, die in a fire. 

Sorry.............Trump is Impeached.

And he's on his way to being Impeached again.

LOL celebrating him barely scraping to 50% is a rasmussen poll.

Sorry.............Trump is Impeached.

And he's on his way to being Impeached again.

LOL celebrating him barely scraping to 50% is a rasmussen poll.

This retard actually thinks trying to impeach him again over nothing yet again is a good idea.

When will you idiots learn? You're killing your fucking party and voter base, it's god damn amateur hour over there. 

1 minute ago, Vini said:

The impeachment was merited the execution was horrible.

They could've at least flipped a few republicans first before impeaching. Would've been much better for the optics

The execution was done as well as it could've been done.

In fact, Pelosi holding it until the Bolton revelations came out is the best possible scenario.

Republicans kept on saying "you don't need new witnesses or evidence"

And then Bolton's book excerpt drops, and its basically a NEW testimony, from a NEW witness, and its clearly saying that he is a 1st-Hand witness in which Trump specifically said that he was engaging in a quid pro quo.

If Nancy Pelosi passes the Impeachment resolution ONE WEEK EARLIER, the Senate vote would've happened with no Bolton revelations occurring.

Adam Schiffs closing remarks absolutely knocks it out of the park.

A week later, Trump has his State of the Union address................21% drop in ratings.

Nancy Pelosi's timing was effective.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

This retard actually thinks trying to impeach him again over nothing yet again is a good idea.

When will you idiots learn? You're killing your fucking party and voter base, it's god damn amateur hour over there. 

He's Impeached, sweetie.

And he's going to get Impeached again.

Say hello to the Republicans not being able to control the narrative for the next 6 to 8 months.

Almost all candidates are polling beating Trump head-to-head in a matchup. Its obvious that you are raging right now.

Just now, jehurey said:

In fact, Pelosi holding it until the Bolton revelations came out is the best possible scenario.

And then Bolton's book excerpt drops, and its basically a NEW testimony, from a NEW witness, and its clearly saying that he is a 1st-Hand witness in which Trump specifically said that he was engaging in a quid pro quo.

If Nancy Pelosi passes the Impeachment resolution ONE WEEK EARLIER, the Senate vote would've happened with no Bolton revelations occurring.

A week later, Trump has his State of the Union address................21% drop in ratings.

He's Impeached, sweetie.

And he's going to get Impeached again.

Say hello to the Republicans not being able to control the narrative for the next 6 to 8 months.

Almost all candidates are polling beating Trump head-to-head in a matchup. Its obvious that you are raging right now.

Who cares if he's impeached, it doesn't mean anything. It's a charge, an indictment, he was found not guilty.

No one gives a fuck, and if these morons try again people will give even less of a fuck. 

Where’s SaucerEyedMurder :sabu:

No doubt he’s hiding as usual again. I wish sugarhigh was still here. Him and jerry together would be a massacre to see

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Who cares if he's impeached, it doesn't mean anything. It's a charge, an indictment, he was found not guilty.

No one gives a fuck, and if these morons try again people will give even less of a fuck. 

Yes it does.

It means he's impeached.

Bernie will say it to his face, again and again.............and it will work on live TV as Trump loses his shit.

Its working right now against you, rubberdub.

He's Impeached.

Yes it does.

It means he's impeached.

Bernie will say it to his face, again and again.............and it will work on live TV as Trump loses his shit.

Its working right now against you, rubberdub.

He's Impeached.

You're so fucking dumb lol. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You're so fucking dumb lol. 

LOL now he's backtracking after he had already proved my point.

I expect Trump to be that same level of stupid..........and late to react. :drake:

Its going to be funny when Bernie calls him Impeached to his face on live television. And he'll probably be more articles of Impeachment around that time, so Bernie will say that he's getting Impeached again.

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Jesus Christ Jerry do you work for the DNC or something

Just now, Vini said:

Jesus Christ Jerry do you work for the DNC or something

I like how you don't have an actual response.............even though I'm dropping actual news events..........and you're aren't doing any such thing.

You're just speaking in pointless platitudes, which doesn't remotely work for anyone who is paying attention.

So what's your response.................more pointless platitudes. Good luck on that.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He's unemployed and sucking up social benefits. 

LOL, he now goes back to proving my point, a second time around.

All because he got mad that I stated a simple fact.

Trump is Impeached.

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I like how you don't have an actual response.............even though I'm dropping actual news events..........and you're aren't doing any such thing.

You're just speaking in pointless platitudes, which doesn't remotely work for anyone who is paying attention.

So what's your response.................more pointless platitudes. Good luck on that.

pointless platitudes is literally the whole content of this forum

3 hours ago, Delita said:

Where’s SaucerEyedMurder :sabu:

No doubt he’s hiding as usual again. I wish sugarhigh was still here. Him and jerry together would be a massacre to see

Sugarhigh probably got paid to shill games in forums. That's what I remember people accusing him of. Then the money dried up as SW died. 

4 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Sugarhigh probably got paid to shill games in forums. That's what I remember people accusing him of. Then the money dried up as SW died. 

PSP’s biggest fanboy ever. :mj: