Super Mario Bros. 3 was released on this day 30 years ago in North America

One of the greatest games of all time.  

miyamoto-tezuka-kondo.jpg

These 3 motherfuckers created so many good memories for us.  Every one of them is a legend.  PS and Xbox fanboy shit aside... gaming owes a lot to these guys!

:melo: 

If you haven't watched it yet... The Gaming Historian made an awesome video "The Story of Super Mario Bros. 3"... Now is the perfect time to check it out.  One of the GOATs B) 

(also funfact, SMB3 has my favorite box art/case ever)

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

One of the greatest games of all time.  

miyamoto-tezuka-kondo.jpg

These 3 motherfuckers created so many good memories for us.  Every one of them is a legend.  PS and Xbox fanboy shit aside... gaming owes a lot to these guys!

:melo: 

If you haven't watched it yet... The Gaming Historian made an awesome video "The Story of Super Mario Bros. 3"... Now is the perfect time to check it out.  One of the GOATs B) 

(also funfact, SMB3 has my favorite box art/case ever)

no doubt. nintendo saved gaming. 

• Upvote 1

Game was really ahead of its time, a real gem of a classic. I remember going crazy every time the commercial was passing on the TV and I kept begging my parents to get it. I had my 'N64 kid' moment one evening when they handed me a wrapped box  and I knew by the shape and their smiling that it was gonna be the game but I still went crazy when I opened it up and saw that beautiful yellow box :glad:

30 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Game was really ahead of its time, a real gem of a classic. I remember going crazy every time the commercial was passing on the TV and I kept begging my parents to get it. I had my 'N64 kid' moment one evening when they handed me a wrapped box  and I knew by the shape and their smiling that it was gonna be the game but I still went crazy when I opened it up and saw that beautiful yellow box :glad:

You described that memory so well that its almost my memory.