Nioh 2 - March 13th

Doom Eternal/64 - March 20th

HL: Alyx - March 23rd

Persona 5 Royal - March 31st

RE3: Remake - April 3rd

FF7R - April 10th

:whoo:

37 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I think I see a angry vr fanboy itt pretending that VR isn't a flop .

Only 1 million VR users on steam LOL 

VRtx......FLAWP

1 million VR users on Steam? LOL  That's monthly users with headsets connected.  Most of the time my headset isn't connected to my PC when I'm not using it... LMAO... IDIOT.

VR isn't going away Jon.rar :tom: 

monthly-connected-headsets-on-steam-by-n

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

And what would the number be for those without VR and connected to steam? 500 million?

What does that have to do with anything?

That's like talking about how many people haven't bought a game instead of talking about the ones who have... lmao

The point is.. 1 million gamers at least have their headsets connected monthly.  When a big game like HL:A releases... everyone with headsets is going to buy it. B) 

12 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

What does that have to do with anything?

That's like talking about how many people haven't bought a game instead of talking about the ones who have... lmao

The point is.. 1 million gamers at least have their headsets connected monthly.  When a big game like HL:A releases... everyone with headsets is going to buy it. B) 

pfft 106m PS4s sold. How shit is that. How many ppl DIDN'T buy a PS4 7.7 billion? lol

• Haha 3
29 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Man, PSVR is fucking dying and PC is getting all the good shit. If I had better income Id get that and Asgard Wrath asap. 

This will come to PSVR on PS5 when they either release a new headset, or improved controllers.  I'm sure of it.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

This will come to PSVR on PS5 when they either release a new headset, or improved controllers.  I'm sure of it.

I know but its hard to wait. PSVR is like really stale right now. The limit to graphics fidelity is slowly killing it, I havent played anything in VR for quite some time now. I would but the new games are balls. My best hopes are a port of Gorn and Space Channel 5. roflmao Oh and The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners game looks cool too, I guess, but it will probably be severely downgraded for PS4,PSVR ancient hardware.

Medal of Honor and Half Life Alyx... its gonna be a long wait, man.

15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

its not what I wanted, but its still a new half life and the first one in 13 years so ill definitely be getting it day 1.

Youre gonna have a seizure and puke your guts out if Blood and Truth was too much for you to handle, mate. :D 

Go play Moss or something, get some bearings.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Youre gonna have a seizure and puke your guts out if Blood and Truth was too much for you to handle, mate. :D 

Go play Moss or something, get some bearings.

i've played shooters on the vive before and in most instances I felt fine. The resolution on the PSVR just blows.