Mobile Vs Desktop (Jerry vs Jonb Part 1234353485934759345)

Desktop vs Mobile  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Desktop vs Mobile

2. 2. Would you prefer to start fresh

Which is your preferred method to surf the mess that is SW? 

Would you guys be ok with us moving to a newer more simple and faster forum while archiving and keeping this one private? The domain would stay the same, but you might have to make a new account. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ummmm he’s been direct quoting you the entire thread lol    and you don’t direct quote him lol

https://nodebb.org/ Something like that.   Right now I'm trying to get back into web development and I'm going to focus on node.js. So I figure it will best for SW in the long run. 

Yikes, he's now trying to imitate me, without the cleverness.   He's running out of ideas.......or storage space on his S6  

32 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I prefer desktop by far.  I'm not really that good with the mobile shit though because I haven't used it enough.

How simple are we talking?

Anyway, do what you gotta do breh.

https://nodebb.org/ Something like that.

Right now I'm trying to get back into web development and I'm going to focus on node.js. So I figure it will best for SW in the long run. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Mobile is the future. Whoever voted desktop isn’t someone who is gonna be apart of that. 

@jehurey is out. Kids phone is so bad he can’t even brows the internet. 

LOL this guy is still butthurt because the Note 10 wiped its ass with the iPhone.

LOL I love seeing that he's still butthurt after all this time. He's gonna needed expandable storage in order to keep track of all of it..........................oops:mj:

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL this guy is still butthurt because the Note 10 wiped its ass with the iPhone.

LOL I love seeing that he's still butthurt after all this time. He's gonna needed expandable storage in order to keep track of all of it..........................oops:mj:

1. Do you have a note 10? 
2. Are you using your phone to post? 

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

1. Do you have a note 10? 
2. Are you using your phone to post? 

LOL, the Note 10 beats the iPhone 11.............sorry you're not changing the subject.

and 2. No I'm using my phone to post, you must be stupid or your phone ran out of memory already. LOL

Close the thread Alphonse.  These idiots arguing about their phones are going to drown out any meaningful discussion.

Make it better for Desktop so both these idiots have to struggle as much as humanly possible to post shit from their phones.  Thx :-* 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Close the thread Alphonse.  These idiots arguing about their phones are going to drown out any meaningful discussion.

Make it better for Desktop so both these idiots have to struggle as much as humanly possible to post shit from their phones.  Thx :-* 

let them argue, it will keep this thread on top so more people can see it. 

20 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I don't post from my phone. I've always posted from my PC.

The only person derailing this thread was ghost............he even namedropped me to COME INTO this thread.

Ghost hasn't even posted here in months, and the first thing he did was send me a notification. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

I don't post from my phone. I've always posted from my PC.

The only person derailing this thread was ghost............he even namedropped me to COME INTO this thread.

Ghost hasn't even posted here in months, and the first thing he did was send me a notification. LOL

Yea, he's a dumbass.  Someone says "Phone" and he's suddenly here again... :mj: 

• Alphonse★ changed the title to Mobile Vs Desktop (Jerry vs Jonb Part 1234353485934759345)