Mobile Vs Desktop (Jerry vs Jonb Part 1234353485934759345)

Desktop vs Mobile  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Desktop vs Mobile

2. 2. Would you prefer to start fresh

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao I know you get mad when people point out how sad it is to have to rely on someone else that isn't a spouse at age 40 :trump3:

In fact everything about you is sad . Now we find out you just sit at your computer all day . Sounds like you are depressed . I'd be to if my life sucked as bad as yours :sabu:

I honestly think you have some sort of mild retardation :yeshrug:

I know when you get mad............when you try to repeat the same things that clearly didn't work and then try to expand on it.:lawl:

...........all curled up in his bunk bed.  Angry because I pointed out that he has a MetroPCS Galaxy S6 and staring at it

Using-your-phone-in-bed-min.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ummmm he’s been direct quoting you the entire thread lol    and you don’t direct quote him lol

https://nodebb.org/ Something like that.   Right now I'm trying to get back into web development and I'm going to focus on node.js. So I figure it will best for SW in the long run. 

Yikes, he's now trying to imitate me, without the cleverness.   He's running out of ideas.......or storage space on his S6  

Now we are at the point where you are just mocking yourself LOL .

You have nothing left.  You have to tell yourself you win every argument even when you resort to baby tactics because you have never won at anything in your life , and it shows :trump3:

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Now we are at the point where you are just mocking yourself LOL .

You have nothing left.  You have to tell yourself you win every argument even when you resort to baby tactics because you have never won at anything in your life , and it shows :trump3:

Yikes, he's now trying to imitate me, without the cleverness.

He's running out of ideas.......or storage space on his S6

Using-your-phone-in-bed-min.jpg

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao are your legs numb yet ?

ROFLMGDAO

That was a hell of a comeback there.

Numb legs.:faketan:

Oh, by the way.......I guess I ended up inadvertently showing off why I only post from a desktop.

oS7jSdV.png

• Alphonse★ changed the title to Mobile Vs Desktop (Jerry vs Jonb Part 1234353485934759345)

First you brag about staying up all night on your PC at sw 

Then you brag about being a lazy slob at work posting on sw 

Now you brag about wasting time saving me to yout hdd 

Now I see why you are in the position you in irl, since you considered what I posted above as ... "wins" 

Put this same effort into real life you dirty scumbag :drake:

22 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

oS7jSdV.png&key=7208d7ef6f79b68a7bf2e766

How did I brag?  I just said that I usually stay up at night watching TV or playing games, or just web browsing?

Which are the same things you do?

You just have a different schedule, that's all.............that's why you need to be tucked in your bunk bed by 9pm every night.

[Pictured above]

Its easy to tell your work ethic and the position your in by saying you like to kill time at work on sw. 

You dont even understand it lol . That's why you are so bitter about people, but you are too lazy to better yourself.  It's easier to just be lazy and angry :trump3:

No wonder you hate America lol

You dont even know what respect is . You dont even have any for yourself LOL 

that's why you try to demand it on the internet . Lol jerry you're begging for something you'll never have. 

Much like you do with a future , females , independence,  security , happiness , etc 

Also you cant even direct quote me.  Tucking your tail ROFL

Just now, JONBpc said:

KHU8iq6.png

Why are you changing the subject?

Was that you or was that your Samsung Galaxy S6 autocorrect?

You were saying that I "demanded respect". How am I doing that?  How does that make sense for me to demand respect from somebody I'm currently making fun of, right now?

Let's stay on that part.