• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think they're going all in on PSVR2.  Still... that sucks for VR people who bought PSVRs.   Meanwhile PCVR is getting ready for the highest profile VR game to ever be made releasing next m

Jerry is quite possibly the dumbest person alive. 

Do you know WHEN Halo Infinite is coming out?  The exact date?   Here, let's go to Xbox.com to pre-order it............     Why...............................its not ther

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nk4erU2.png

Been like this for what seems like months. Phil was right to not chase this dead end, and Sony is yet again letting one of their peripherals just die without so much as a whimper or trying to do anything with it. 

:martin:

I think they're going all in on PSVR2.  Still... that sucks for VR people who bought PSVRs.

Meanwhile PCVR is getting ready for the highest profile VR game to ever be made releasing next month.. :whew: 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yet the PSVR Games section has these titles listed as coming soon.

N2hb2xr.png

Yeah you mean where it says "Pre-Order Now" and they don't actually exist on the store anywhere and not a one of them can be preordered beyond Iron Man because it's the only one listed and releasing 3 months from now...

:mj:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah you mean where it says "Pre-Order Now" and they don't actually exist on the store anywhere and not a one of them can be preordered beyond Iron Man because it's the only one listed and releasing 3 months from now...

:mj:

Are you saying these games don't exist?

Who cares about whether or not they can be pre-ordered from the store?

I want to see just how much you start moving the goalposts here.............you're thread was quite simple: there was only ONE GAME in existence that was coming for PSVR, and that's why you declared it dead.

That's clearly not true. DO you dispute it? Yes or No?

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Are you saying these games don't exist?

Who cares about whether or not they can be pre-ordered from the store?

I want to see just how much you start moving the goalposts here.............you're thread was quite simple: there was only ONE GAME in existence that was coming for PSVR, and that's why you declared it dead.

That's clearly not true. DO you dispute it? Yes or No?

Those games are under the Pre-Order tab you fucking mongoloid, two are supposedly releasing in 9 days and they don't even have a page...

You can't pre-order any of the supposed pre-orders...

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Those games are under the Pre-Order tab you fucking mongoloid, two are supposedly releasing in 9 days and they don't even have a page...

You can't pre-order any of the supposed pre-orders...

Are you saying those games aren't coming out for PSVR. Yes or No?

Its a very simple question............can you manage typing either of those two words?:jasonj:

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Are you saying those games aren't coming out for PSVR. Yes or No?

Its a very simple question............can you manage typing either of those two words?:jasonj:

I'm not getting goaded into your bullshit, I have no idea and with the extremely limited amount of releases the fact that there's uncertainty, the fact that there's some pre-order page where you can't actually pre-order anything speaks volumes. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm not getting goaded into your bullshit, I have no idea and with the extremely limited amount of releases the fact that there's uncertainty, the fact that there's some pre-order page where you can't actually pre-order anything speaks volumes. 

Thanks for losing this entire argument and thread.

The games exist, and you were proven wrong........and you can't deny it.

GG.

13 hours ago, jehurey said:

I'm smart enough to answer a simple Yes or No question.

You......on the other hand..........:trump2:

You don't even know the answer to your own question.

Do you even know WHEN are they going to be released these pre-orders that you can't even pre-order. :tom: