1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

You don't even know the answer to your own question.

Do you even know WHEN are they going to be released these pre-orders that you can't even pre-order. :tom:

Do you know WHEN Halo Infinite is coming out?  The exact date?

Here, let's go to Xbox.com to pre-order it............

kwC2IZj.png

Why...............................its not there?

I even clicked on Upcoming.............and its not there.

So by your logic..............Halo Infinite doesn't really exist, eh?:bena::bena::bena::bena::bena:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think they're going all in on PSVR2.  Still... that sucks for VR people who bought PSVRs.   Meanwhile PCVR is getting ready for the highest profile VR game to ever be made releasing next m

Jerry is quite possibly the dumbest person alive. 

Do you know WHEN Halo Infinite is coming out?  The exact date?   Here, let's go to Xbox.com to pre-order it............     Why...............................its not ther

Its probably going to get a few great games in the future still but yeah, it is slowly dying down a bit. Its limited graphical output put it at odds with various PC centric titles that could be porter over and beef up the library.

I wouldnt go by PSStore pre-orders tho, that always been scarce, great PSVR titles usually come out of nowhere, unannounced, usually old PC ports too like I was saying.

Anyway, its prime is already over, unless its getting a big first party like Astro Bot 2 or whatever, it is slowing down until PSVR2 comes along.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Do you know WHEN Halo Infinite is coming out?  The exact date?

Here, let's go to Xbox.com to pre-order it............

kwC2IZj.png

Why...............................its not there?

I even clicked on Upcoming.............and its not there.

So by your logic..............Halo Infinite doesn't really exist, eh?:bena::bena::bena::bena::bena:

We are talking about PSVR here so stop dodging it.

Answer the question.

WHEN are those games coming out?

59 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

We are talking about PSVR here so stop dodging it.

Answer the question.

WHEN are those games coming out?

Yeah.......and you said that if a game is not available for pre-order and doesn't show up on the store, then its probably not coming out.

So Halo infinite is a fake game, by YOUR OWN LOGIC?

Those PSVR games are shipping during 2020, that's what it says on the Playstation VR website.

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

Yeah.......and you said that if a game is not available for pre-order and doesn't show up on the store, then its probably not coming out.

So Halo infinite is a fake game, by YOUR OWN LOGIC?

Those PSVR games are shipping during 2020, that's what it says on the Playstation VR website.

No.

I asked you when are those games going to come out even though you can't pre-order them through the pre-ordering site.

Stop assuming things because that is not your strongest suit.

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

No.

I asked you when are those games going to come out even though you can't pre-order them through the pre-ordering site.

Stop assuming things because that is not your strongest suit.

And I already told you sometime during 2020, because that's what I said on the website.

And that should be good enough for you, right??????

Because that's the same exact scenario as Halo Infinite.

You can't pre-order Halo Infinite through the pre-ordering site.................correct?

I'm not assuming anything.........I'm using your logic, entirely.

Stop trying to use words you don't know how to use correctly.........that is not your strongest suit.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And I already told you sometime during 2020, because that's what I said on the website.

And that should be good enough for you, right??????

Because that's the same exact scenario as Halo Infinite.

You can't pre-order Halo Infinite through the pre-ordering site.................correct?

I'm not assuming anything.........I'm using your logic, entirely.

Stop trying to use words you don't know how to use correctly.........that is not your strongest suit.

Goddamn you are so dense. 

You put a picture of psvr games that are supossedly coming out soon on a pre-order site even though you can't pre-order them.

Halo Infinite is not on the pre-order page because it is not even past alpha testing.

Know the difference now, you fucking idiot. :grimaceleft:

7 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Goddamn you are so dense. 

You put a picture of psvr games that are supossedly coming out soon on a pre-order site even though you can't pre-order them.

Halo Infinite is not on the pre-order page because it is not even past alpha testing.

Know the difference now, you fucking idiot. :grimaceleft:

No, I put a picture of PSVR games on the PSVR main website that lists their games. That's the first picture.  I was not posting anything from the Playstation Store, that was Dynocrap.

So what I did is I went to the XBox Marketplace to try and find Halo Infinite.........and its not there.

Its not listed as upcoming. You can't pre-order it.

I did the same exact thing Dynocrap did.

Halo Infinite is still a 2020 game..............is it not?

Can you answer that simple question, because once you do, you'll realize that you just lost the entire argument you were attempting to make.

C'mon. Let's see you avoid answering that.  I'll start dancing on your ass the moment you do.

Edited by jehurey
50 minutes ago, Ike said:

Splinter Cell? Ass Creed? Those are the two biggest Ubishit IPs in their pantheon.

Oh shit. Splinter Cell.

Imagine turning on night vision of thermal vision. Its a slow game in which you use gadgets.

And supposedly a couple of years ago, there was rumors that a Splinter Cell game was imminent and Michael Ironside had already came in to do voicework (he did voicework in the Ghost Recon DLC that same year).

Splinter Cell as a regular game is okay, I guess. Its still a somewhat unique stealth game.

But Splinter Cell in VR would seem like the perfect type of first-person game for VR.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh shit. Splinter Cell.

Imagine turning on night vision of thermal vision. Its a slow game in which you use gadgets.

And supposedly a couple of years ago, there was rumors that a Splinter Cell game was imminent and Michael Ironside had already came in to do voicework (he did voicework in the Ghost Recon DLC that same year).

Splinter Cell as a regular game is okay, I guess. Its still a somewhat unique stealth game.

But Splinter Cell in VR would seem like the perfect type of first-person game for VR.

Lemmings would go full panic mode if that happens. :drake: