Sony drops out of GDC because of the coronavirus (deeno raped like the inmate who dropped the soap)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What would they show at these non-events anyways? We know what’s left for ps4 (one hell of a lineup btw, with games like ff7, nioh2 and tlou2) and they can’t show anything ps5 related until they revea

Lemmings

Scared to leave their house 

"Out of concern for the health and safety of our employees, our dev partners, and the GDC community, Facebook will not be attending this year's Game Developer Conference due to the evolving public health risks related to COVID-19," a Facebook spokesperson told Games Industry.biz.

something is wrong over at facebook lM3enrN.png&key=2b592cf3111313205a7dd154:mj:

Edited by Quad Damage

Ima drop my car check up because of the corona virus 

ima not go to the detenist because of the corona virus out there

ima not pick up up my kids from school because 15 people out of 350 million got the corona virus 

Fuck outta my face 

4 minutes ago, Delita said:

Ima drop my car check up because of the corona virus 

ima not go to the detenist because of the corona virus out there

ima not pick up up my kids from school because 15 people out of 350 million got the corona virus 

Fuck outta my face 

"I can't come into work because of the coronavirus"

I'm sure some bosses have already heard this lol :mjgrin:

38 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

"I can't come into work because of the coronavirus"

I'm sure some bosses have already heard this lol :mjgrin:

Does anyone really believe this bullshit and not realize theirs an ulterior motive by now?

4 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

"Out of concern for the health and safety of our employees, our dev partners, and the GDC community, Facebook will not be attending this year's Game Developer Conference due to the evolving public health risks related to COVID-19," a Facebook spokesperson told Games Industry.biz.

something is wrong over at facebook lM3enrN.png&key=2b592cf3111313205a7dd154:mj:

Buh teh worried :cry: 

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

What would they show at these non-events anyways? We know what’s left for ps4 (one hell of a lineup btw, with games like ff7, nioh2 and tlou2) and they can’t show anything ps5 related until they reveal the console.

who cares.

Nah mate, PS5 is delayed because Sony dropped out of 2 events where they weren't going to show or talk about anything PS5 related.

:mj:

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Nah mate, PS5 is delayed because Sony dropped out of 2 events where they weren't going to show or talk about anything PS5 related.

:mj:

Dawg, they dropped out of 3 back to back to back. 

E3: Nope

PAX East: Nope

GDC: Nope

They're fucking up and the community is getting annoyed. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Dawg, they dropped out of 3 back to back to back. 

E3: Nope

PAX East: Nope

GDC: Nope

They're fucking up and the community is getting annoyed. 

THe only ppl annoyed here are lemmings who don't care about Sony anyway. :biggrin: Wtf do I care about Pax or GDC. I wasn't going. If I had bought a PAX ticket and was dying to play TLOU2 there then i might care. 

and again, PAX and GDC gave ZERO relevance to PS5. None. Sony's presence at Pax East was to have TLOU2 playable and there wasn't going to be a PS5 announcement at GDC :snoop:Dyno logic somehow extrapolated that they made up an excuse to drop out of 2 events that had zero PS5 presence because of a PS5 delay. :tom: