Microsoft Flight Simulator to have every airport in the world

56 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Maybe sony can fly on one of those 

lmfao the salt, have fun wasting hours flying around so you dont have to cry about sony on a gaming forum :D 

2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

I wonder if that new user that just joined, _jimeR, has any info about it.

I think I get where you're trying to go with this :jordan3:

No he's NDA'd too :mjcry:

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

Honestly the most impressive game this year by far in terms of ambition is Dreams. You could probably make fucking flight simulator in it.

:faketan:

5 hours ago, Remij_ said:

I'm in the alpha for this game.  And yes...it looks amazing... cant talk or show anything from it tho :meh:

2 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Nobody gonna find out on this site lol

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

There's one problem... it's a boring as fuck flying simulator. :reg: 

Yea, it will only appeal to a very limited number of people.  But to those people, it'll probably be the greatest shit ever.

The technology is the more exciting for the rest of us, obviously.  How this tech could build environments and game worlds in the future is exciting.

We need a new "Strike" game like Desert Strike or Nuclear Strike. with this tech.  Shit would be amazing.  I used to love those games back in the day.

33 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, it will only appeal to a very limited number of people.  But to those people, it'll probably be the greatest shit ever.

The technology is the more exciting for the rest of us, obviously.  How this tech could build environments and game worlds in the future is exciting.

We need a new "Strike" game like Desert Strike or Nuclear Strike. with this tech.  Shit would be amazing.  I used to love those games back in the day.

Forza Airsports

4 hours ago, Remij_ said:

A new Crimson Skies? :jordan3:

This game is a complete farce and a waste of time and resources. Keep chasing the loser hermit demographic ms, lets see where it gets you. Only dead last and dropping further and further out of the gaming conscience.

this game should be cancelled, or at the very least reworked front the ground up for console, canned on PC, and ported to PS4 ASAP.

17 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

This game is a complete farce and a waste of time and resources. Keep chasing the loser hermit demographic ms, lets see where it gets you. Only dead last and dropping further and further out of the gaming conscience.

this game should be cancelled, or at the very least reworked front the ground up for console, canned on PC, and ported to PS4 ASAP.

:mjpls: