all fanboyism aside, this one x bundle is amazing!

https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-1TB-Console-Fallen/dp/B07YD5ZBTW/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=xbox+one+x&qid=1582321188&sr=8-3

it's cheaper than the ps4pro, it has gamepass (which has an impressive library of games), and it's going to get every series x title (for at least the first 2 or 3 years). sure, it may lack some visual bells and whistles, but this system is pretty future proof. with rumors of $499-$599 pricing for next gen models, i think the one x is the best "bang for your buck" console out there. 

My nephews have been telling me that their father is going to get them an Xbox, but I was just going to let them borrow my PS4 and open up Child accounts on it, because I got alot of games that I can download from my PS+ Free games.

So i was trying to find a rock bottom PS4 slim. But if their dad is set on buying them an Xbox, I'll try and point this out to him.

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

My nephews have been telling me that their father is going to get them an Xbox, but I was just going to let them borrow my PS4 and open up Child accounts on it, because I got alot of games that I can download from my PS+ Free games.

So i was trying to find a rock bottom PS4 slim. But if their dad is set on buying them an Xbox, I'll try and point this out to him.

ah true. but the gamepass titles are pretty sweet. forza horizon 3 and 4 are amazing. 

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

They need to leave it at that , or lower if XSX is 500

Should do 

XbSad 100

XbS 150

XBX 250

When NG starts 

XSX 450

If there is a lock heart 350

They should completely discontinue the Xbox One S/AD as soon as possible. It's just a thorn in every developer's side at this point.

Xbox One X should stick around for a couple more years until Lockhart (if its a thing) comes out since it'll pretty much make Xbox One X obsolete.

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

They should completely discontinue the Xbox One S/AD as soon as possible. It's just a thorn in every developer's side at this point.

Xbox One X should stick around for a couple more years until Lockhart (if its a thing) comes out since it'll pretty much make Xbox One X obsolete.

Or that . Just dump them for 100 bucks and clear out stock 

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

I think xbox x will still be able to handle most early next gen titles , just at 30fps not 60.

It really isn't too far off from ps5 , gpu wise 

Xbox One X: $299.99 (1080p)

Xbox Series S: $349.99/$399.99 (1080p/1440p)

Xbox Series X: $499.99 (2160p)

I doubt Xbox One X is profitable at $299.99, but Xbox Game Pass subscriptions, store sales, etc. could potentially offset the loss.

Also, PlayStation 5 will wipe the floor with Xbox One X.

I just hope they dont pull a MS and sell XSX for over 500 but I can see those dumbos doing just that. 

They should eat some at sell it at 400 . That would shake things up for sure.  Force Sony to sell ps5 for 400 as well . 

Win win 

Just now, JONBpc said:

I just hope they dont pull a MS and sell XSX for over 500 but I can see those dumbos doing just that. 

They should eat some at sell it at 400 . That would shake things up for sure.  Force Sony to sell ps5 for 400 as well . 

Win win 

I can see Microsoft eating the cost to keep it at $499.99 if the BOM is really ~$460-520; I just can't see them selling it for any more or less than that.

I think both consoles will be at $499.99 and if there's any wiggle room it'll be in favor of Sony just based on recent speculation. If the rumor is true that PlayStation 5's BOM is ~$450 or more/less I doubt they'll sell for $399.99, but if they did they're going to be eating $80-100 easily.

I'd like to see Xbox Series X vs. PlayStation 5 at $499.99 each with aggressive cost reduction within the first 3 years or so.

8 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I can see Microsoft eating the cost to keep it at $499.99 if the BOM is really ~$460-520; I just can't see them selling it for any more or less than that.

I think both consoles will be at $499.99 and if there's any wiggle room it'll be in favor of Sony just based on recent speculation. If the rumor is true that PlayStation 5's BOM is ~$450 or more/less I doubt they'll sell for $399.99, but if they did they're going to be eating $80-100 easily.

I'd like to see Xbox Series X vs. PlayStation 5 at $499.99 each with aggressive cost reduction within the first 3 years or so.

If sony is really gonna sell a 9Tf console they are going to want to price lower than ms , if they are selling a 13tf console.

Even if it wouldnt matter outside of america it's a bad look and they know it .