Gamespot: 7 series that need a comeback

Silent hill should stay dead. I’ve played every game a million times and with out the original creators it’s not silent hill anymore so what’s the point? Just create something new 

its like asking for a new metal gear from konami. No thanks

Capcom could really get away with just rehashing the current RE engine and its mechanics for a new Dino Crisis. Would just be a matter of creating new art assets, and maybe tweaking the controls so you have a few more ways to avoid/dodge dinosaurs (since they're more agile than zombies).

Then build it as a next gen only game so It gets way more attention and boom, success in the making. Seems like a no brainer honestly.

12 hours ago, Delita said:

Silent hill should stay dead. I’ve played every game a million times and with out the original creators it’s not silent hill anymore so what’s the point? Just create something new 

its like asking for a new metal gear from konami. No thanks

I don't get it either. It's like abusing a masterpiece. I think 4 should've been the last one. 

the first usa game wasn't so bad storywise but it was when they started the action gameplay bs. didn't even bother with downpour. 

people know the last games were trash but still want a revival of the series I guess but I agree, it won't happen unless team silent is working on it. it's the same for remaster/remakes in my opinion, people are too lazy to come up with something new.

also dead space when i think about it. more games in the universe wouldn't hurt but man you could do so much shit with a space-horror setting. give me new stuff, assholes.

Edited by kaz

skate was the game for nerds who couldn't even land a simple kickflip in rl :tom: 

the tony crew just hanged at the park doing flips and shit all day and played some tony in the evening to relax

while fat, unatheletic nerd kids like bodycunt sitting at home 24/7 going "uh you don know what skateboarding ish, you have to control each FEET in game!!" waving around his controller with his little fat fingers

Dino Crisis remake would be great. They're already remaking games that used the same engine, so just do that again.

A new Bully would be awesome. I'm not really a fan of Rockstar's open world games, but that's largely because I just don't think their games remain fun throughout due to the sheer size of their game worlds and length of their stories. Bully and the GTA 4 DLC were so good because they're tight packages that don't overstay their welcome. Give me more of that, Rockstar.

Everything else is whatever. Not that I don't want a new Silent Hill, Dead Space, or Skate, but I just have no faith that Konami or EA would make a good one. There's also other games doing what those games did (maybe not Dead Space), so I don't need those IPs to get that fix.