XSeX confirmed to be 12 teraflops

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the quote button must be ray-traced. this explains why he can't see it. 

Xbox hasn't been a priority for any developer... not even MS  

but ray-tracing flopped...this can't be real. 

Who would be stupid enough to advocate against having ray-tracing? Like............how stupid could a person possibly be? :drake:

Also, the multiple game resume function is cool, that's a neat idea, like a immediate save state in memory and go back to the main menu and then play another game quickly.

12 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Multiple game resume is cool . Where did I say I didnt want rt ? I said it's a flop and wont be supporter until console allows it and that's still correct.

Then you would've stopped saying that "its a flop" months ago because we did receive confirmation from at least one console maker that it would have hardware accelerated ray-tracing. And that would almost certainly mean that the other console would have it, as well.

But you still kept on doing it.

No, you weren't consistent.  Just got busted for flip-flopping.

Edited by jehurey

Why do you need that much power? :haloben:

when you got no games? :kaz: :cruise:

:deadsuge:

Edited by Cell
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Then you would've stopped saying that "its a flop" months ago because we did receive confirmation from at least one console maker that it would have hardware accelerated ray-tracing. And that would almost certainly mean that the other console would have it, as well.

But you still kept on doing it.

No, you weren't consistent.  Just got busted for flip-flopping.

It's a flop because the next to none support from devs. I've said that all along , and we all assumed both xbox and ps would have it . We all know support will come when consoles support it . That's that. 

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It's a flop because the next to none support from devs. I've said that all along , and we all assumed both xbox and ps would have it . We all know support will come when consoles support it . That's that. 

You just changed your story..........again.

You're contradicting yourself.

If the hardware maker is saying it will have it.........its expected that developers would support it......or else WHY would the console makers devote the cost to implementing it?

None of what you're saying makes any sense, from a logical or even a chronological level.