Lmao lemij so mad consoles are priority 

Edited by JONBpc
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the quote button must be ray-traced. this explains why he can't see it. 

Xbox hasn't been a priority for any developer... not even MS  

but ray-tracing flopped...this can't be real. 

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

@Remij_ Oh by the way, Dark didn't take the news so well lol. A lot of bullshitting and acting like he wasn't wrong and didn't care.

:mj:

LMAO... I figured that would be the case.  Denial is going to be strong for a lot of people... but it's simple math.. this console will be right around 2080 Super levels of performance as we said.  He's just mad because he doesn't like the idea of a console being as powerful as the GPU he recently bought... probably because he's not planning on buying a new one for a while. :shrug: 

He's looking at it from the wrong perspective though.  The better the next gen consoles are, the higher the baseline will be.. which will be better for all the next gen games that we'll get for the next 7 years... plus new beastly AMD and Nvidia GPUs are coming so it's not like he's stuck with a 2080 for the rest of the gen.. lmao.

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He didn't take it well? Post the proof bro :mjpls:

Why are you involving yourself in my conversation with Remij which has nothing to do with you? The guy said we were idiots and it would never happen, well then it did so you can imagine his reaction...

19 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why are you involving yourself in my conversation with Remij which has nothing to do with you? The guy said we were idiots and it would never happen, well then it did so you can imagine his reaction...

then dm remij if you don't want others chiming in lol 

Sheep cant tell the difference between making fun of and rabidly obsessing over people .

Cant have any dyno post without Goobsessed and Jerkoffheury running in the salivate over him .

Or mention someone 50 times without response . Truly pathetic LOL

I guess that's what happens when the only games sheep are playing is hiding behind ps4 :trump3:

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Did you direct message Remij or you posted in a thread? :mj2:

So it went from... "he didn't take it well" to

"you can imagine" :trump2: