XSeX confirmed to be 12 teraflops

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the quote button must be ray-traced. this explains why he can't see it. 

Xbox hasn't been a priority for any developer... not even MS  

but ray-tracing flopped...this can't be real. 

26 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Sheep cant tell the difference between making fun of and rabidly obsessing over people .

Cant have any dyno post without Goobsessed and Jerkoffheury running in the salivate over him .

Or mention someone 50 times without response . Truly pathetic LOL

I guess that's what happens when the only games sheep are playing is hiding behind ps4 :trump3:

Can any post exist without you running in to pretend you're not crying over it.

Doubtful:trump2:

Guess that's what happens when you aren't playing any games and hiding behind Sony corporate news. LOL

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Can you not respond to my posts? No , you cant . Lmao

LOL he literally tried to repeat something I already said about him.

However he technically DOES have a point.

I actually direct-quote him............................he doesn't.:lawl:

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Lol you could have at least said "no I cant"

With a direct quote 

Little too late to try your (failed) shtick :lawl:

Not only did I FORCE him into not direct-quoting me, sorta like this picture:

terrified.jpg

But I also shamed him so bad on his new thread attempt..........that he DELETED it.

:blessed:Now that's power:blessed:

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

*sigh*... can't talk about anything here :( 

@DynamiteCop! Dark's a dumbo though.  Why he'd argue with me about this is something I'll never understand...

He's also going to eat crow when Nvidia serves up that 40%+ improvement that I said they would with Ampere.. :shrug: 

DarkXero?

26 minutes ago, -GD- said:

DarkXero?

Yea.  A long time ago I told him if Series X comes in at 12TF, it would be right between a 2080 and 2080 Super performance-wise.  I even walked his ass through it, using the 5700XT as an example and extrapolating.. and he immediately went into denial and got all defensive, telling me I didn't know shit, and that there was no way Series X was going to be more powerful than his 2080 and sell at ~$500..

I was like... dude.. I'm not the guy that's going to play up console power vs PC... PC is my platform of choice, but...it's basic fucking math.  :D 

He's in denial because he just recently bought his 2080 and I guess he doesn't like the idea of the GPU he just bought being similar performance to the next gen consoles.  IDGAF because I buy new GPUs any time there's decent improvement.. or if I just want to have the latest.  So every year or 2.  The best thing right now is for consoles to be as good as possible and for PC GPUs to build up a lead again over time. :fblike: 

Edited by Remij_
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yea.  A long time ago I told him if Series X comes in at 12TF, it would be right between a 2080 and 2080 Super performance-wise.  I even walked his ass through it, using the 5700XT as an example and extrapolating.. and he immediately went into denial and got all defensive, telling me I didn't know shit, and that there was no way Series X was going to be more powerful than his 2080 and sell at ~$500..

I was like... dude.. I'm not the guy that's going to play up console power vs PC... PC is my platform of choice, but...it's basic fucking math.  :D 

HA i like dark, but i know he can be stubborn (we had some tv show debates back in the day). 

Just now, -GD- said:

HA i like dark, but i know he can be stubborn (we had some tv show debates back in the day). 

I like him too.  This was really the only thing we ever had a spat about.  But he was a dick about it and would throw a fit if I kept talking about it.. .and like the nerd I am, that's all I wanted to talk about.. so I stopped going there.

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I like him too.  This was really the only thing we ever had a spat about.  But he was a dick about it and would throw a fit if I kept talking about it.. .and like the nerd I am, that's all I wanted to talk about.. so I stopped going there.

eh, it happens. i haven't been to discord since...e3 of last year?