Microsoft really over delivered

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not excuses, it's reality, and the PCB is not the issue the clockspeeds and BIOS' are. 

The baseline is the AMD reference card, the baseline is the Nvidia Founders card. That is the performance baseline, anything beyond that is a modification of spec. 

That's irrelevant to the discussion. 

Remij and I guess you too are trying to argue the Hardware Unboxed gaming benchmarks used overclock AMD 5700XT Gpus against Founder Edition 2070 Super for the nvidia GPU to be losing.  Do you realize how stupid and wrong you two are acting right now? 

Just take the L. You lost this one.

Both GPUs are 9TF.   

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree. Your track record at predicting things has been exemplary!

too bad, games are still fan fiction for lemmons  

I mean you said $350 was low end and then started talking about the range of mid-range prices going from $300 to $500, but okay.

2 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

That's irrelevant to the discussion. 

Remij and I guess you too are trying to argue the Hardware Unboxed gaming benchmarks used overclock AMD 5700XT Gpus against Founder Edition 2070 Super for the nvidia GPU to be losing.  Do you realize how stupid and wrong you two are acting right now? 

Just take the L. You lost this one.

Both GPUs are 9TF.   

It's not irrelevant because you're a fucking AMD fanboy retard who is seeking an edge whereas I am being an objective party telling you flat out that when you use the baseline hardware released from the manufacturer themself the 5700 XT is the inferior card.

Is it by some huge margin? No, but it indeed is.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not irrelevant because you're a fucking AMD fanboy retard who is seeking an edge whereas I am being an objective party telling you flat out that when you use the baseline hardware released from the manufacturer themself the 5700 XT is the inferior card.

Dude, don't even bother.  Let's just talk about the Xbox.  You know what's nice about the Xbox Series X?  It supports hardware accelerated ray tracing... unlike the 5700 series gpus.  Also 3TF faster.  God damn :smoke: 

Based on what? Your opinion.

Facts & Evidence trump you and Remij dumb assumption hence why you are trying to claim the Hardware Unboxed benchmark is invalid with no evidence. 

FYI. I never was an AMD only fanboy when it came to GPU. I have both NVidia and AMD GPUs.

3 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Based on what? Your opinion.

Facts & Evidence trump you and Remij dumb assumption hence why you are trying to claim the Hardware Unboxed benchmark is invalid with no evidence. 

FYI. I never was an AMD only fanboy when it came to GPU. I have both NVidia and AMD GPUs.

I'm telling you it's invalid because it's not the baseline, it's a third party modification. There's not something to discuss here, it is what it is. 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm telling you it's invalid because it's not the baseline, it's a third party modification. There's not something to discuss here, it is what it is. 

You stake your victory on that hill.  

The 2070 Super is still not superior than the Rx 5700XT as the facts and evidence shows.

Edited by The Mother Fucker
1 minute ago, The Mother Fucker said:

You stake your victory on that hill.  

The 2070 Super is still not superior than the Rx 5700XT as the face and evidence shows.

Are you retarded? The 0-60 time of the Corvette is 3 seconds, the Supra is 3.8. You can't stick an aftermarket supercharger in the Supra, get it down to 2.9 second and then claim victory; that's not how things work. 

The manufacturer spec, the BASELINE as they were developed and released is the end all be all of dictation. 

No evidence? That's literally how any performance metric between any product is measured on an official level; via the manufacturer's specification. 

I'm talking about the GPu comparison. Not your non sequitur to try deny facts regarding the gaming benchmarks shown that show the RX 5700XT beating the 2070 Super and vice versa.

26 minutes ago, Pureis said:

Honestly its hard to see how sony can top this. Next gen Xbox will be much more competitive.

True. If the system is $499 and all future games are cross gen, Sony will have to try and match them the best they can. 

21 minutes ago, -GD- said:

True. If the system is $499 and all future games are cross gen, Sony will have to try and match them the best they can. 

and if X is $100 more than it's basically nearly over before it begins for Xbox again. Console launches have never been about power and nearly always about price and launch lineup. 

$499 X and PS5 would be pretty great for Xbox, gives them a shot at least. 

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

ASUS ROG Strix AMD Radeon RX 5700XT

ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER

a $339 GPU 

https://www.newegg.com/asus-radeon-rx-5600-xt-rog-strix-rx5600xt-o6g-gaming/p/N82E16814126370

vs 

a $499 GPU

https://www.newegg.com/zotac-geforce-rtx-2070-super-zt-t20710d-10p/p/N82E16814500472

OK, ok. Not to prove your point.   I know that person used a STRIX vs a ZOTAC Gaming which is based on the stock founders 2070. 

SO here's a Reference 5700XT vs that same RTX 2070 Super GPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0WLJXAwaY0

These GPUs are pretty much even. 

You want a decisive win over a RX 5700XT you got to go RTX 2080.