Ghost Recon Wildlands is actually a pretty damn good game

I remember dismissing it earlier when it came out due to being repetitive, and yes while it can be repetitive; every bit helps on giving you more skills.

The world map is huge and well done.

This game actually reminds me of SOCOM Navy Seals but in an open world.

You actually have to learn to use the AI into your advantage and once you do, the game becomes very fun to play.

There is a ton of weapons, missions, and on Xbox One X, the game looks beautiful.

I just beat a Cartel mission and kinda didn't expect this twist this early. It's nothing major, but in one region, I destroy 3 sub-pens (which are used to smuggle cocaine to Florida via the Amazon river), steal a hi-tech boat and tail a lieutenant, just to find a guy named "El Cerebro" which turned out to be the wrong guy.

Still part of the plot. 

Edited by MalaXmaS
1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Game is pretty boss with it's abundant choices of tactical options.

The story is also huge. I started playing it last year preferring its team AI NPCs over the solo games like The Division 2 and the new ghostrecon.

I play it solo too, on Xbox.

For coop, I play it on PS4.

But yeah, the teammate AI is pretty competent, when you know what they are capable of.

You can sneak your way around a camp, and that feeling of clearing a whole encampment without any alarms and killing the last 4 with a nice sync shot is nice.

TD2 feel bland in contrast.