• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought this was some sketch on a comedy show. He actually thinks it’s a legit banger  the fucking hand movements

Metal!!! https://www.bandlab.com/posts/7ed45cbe-ae6f-ea11-a94c-0003ffd19c0f   Lol these samples are fucking sick   

i like it, you should get more experience and try different programs and revisit the track to make it beefy. the synths are nice. 

6 minutes ago, kaz said:

i like it, you should get more experience and try different programs and revisit the track to make it beefy. the synths are nice. 

its my first one :) 

3 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Sounds like something that would be in one of the dark levels in Super Meat Boy and I mean that in a good way.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

loops! its fun and easy

Yeah, it’s a solid loop app. Nice sounds. Check out the samplers. You can make some cool hip hop beats with it (the glitch one is cool) I wish the filters could be automated in real time. 

57 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

every amateur beatmaker ever^^^

Lol he didn’t engineer that beat. A lot of work goes into making a well-produced one btw. There are several phases. First you lay down each track (Drums/synth/bass/vocals etc). A detailed song typical has 50-100 tracks. Then you have to mix it, which can be a bitch. Lastly, mastering can be a nightmare. I have worked with Mike Fuller, who charges about $500 an hour....just to get the bass to pop a bit more and to get the vocals to cut just right.  His studio is about a million (Typical for someone in his field), and he has $50,000 in EQs, compressors and limiters alone. 

11 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

every amateur beatmaker ever^^^

I thought this was some sketch on a comedy show. He actually thinks it’s a legit banger :will: the fucking hand movements

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Delita said:

I thought this was some sketch on a comedy show. He actually thinks it’s a legit banger :will: the fucking hand movements

this is what a poor man's timbaland would sound like lol 

• Haha 1